Why was Joe Buck acting like the game

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
yesterday was the last Thanksgiving game? Is Fox losing their nfl rights next year?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Joe Buck is terrible and I absolutely can't stand the guy. He sucks!!!! He constantly finds ways to dogg us even when we're up 20 plus pts. He's a complete IDIOT!!! Sorry, I didn't answer your question. I see or hear Joe Buck and I lose it. He was ridiculous yesterday...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
It is the last T-day at Texas Stadium. The thing about Buck that made me mad yesterday was that he claimed we lost in 1994 on T-day to the Pack, and Aikman didn't even correct him. He corrected himself 2 quarters later.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2449619 said:
It is the last T-day at Texas Stadium. The thing about Buck that made me mad yesterday was that he claimed we lost in 1994 on T-day to the Pack, and Aikman didn't even correct him. He corrected himself 2 quarters later.

if he did that live...hes maybe look like an ***

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
The standard flow of announcing a game anymore seems to be to that one announcer pumps up the team that is losing and the other downplays the team that is winning. This formula has been in place since Madden and Summerall were broken up. The only team I enjoy listening to any more is Moose and the guy he is teamed with. Buck is better at baseball and spends too much time with his smarmy jokes for me. I would prefer Aikman with someone that could extract actual game time knowledge with real insightful questions, but Buck isn't a real student of the game. Fox prefers entertainment over actual game time analysis....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am torn on Buck.

Gotta love when he says:

"and the LEGEND of TONY ROMO just GREW"

"Romo looks left, he looks right... its up!! ...he has a man down the sidelines..... TOUCHDOWN TERRELL OWENS"

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img389.*************/img389/8809/ch21thunov272008050735pct5.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2449619 said:

That was pretty obvious to Cowboys fans and anyone who watch FOX's own graphic which showed the score.

Aikman said he didn't correct him because he wasn't listening to him. :laugh1:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2449671 said:
That was pretty obvious to Cowboys fans and anyone who watch FOX's own graphic which showed the score.

Aikman said he didn't correct him because he wasn't listening to him. :laugh1:

probably a consistent theme around here as well:D

rynochop

Reaction score
Buck irritates me worse than Troy who i like 80% of the time. But yesterday when Ware went down, Troy was trying to prepare us all for a career ending injury. Geez

Don Corleone

Reaction score
rynochop;2449681 said:
Buck irritates me worse than Troy who i like 80% of the time. But yesterday when Ware went down, Troy was trying to prepare us all for a career ending injury. Geez

LOL, yes I know. My wife made the comment that the Gobbler award could have gone to any one of a handful of Cowboy players, but they chose Ware to get a feel for his injury by having him on the microphone.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
I Hate Buck More Than The Bubonic Plague......
And Troy Is Definatley Sickening At Times.......

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I like some of the broadcasting teams. CBS is completely bush league with everything. Joe Buck is a joke. I like Madden and Michaels and I also like the MNF team minus Kornheiser. They really should switch to just Jaws and Tirico.

By the way, did anyone see the game where Mike and Mike called a MNF game? They did an outstanding job. I'm sure ESPN has some other guys in there that can do color commentary and play-by-play. Spread the wealth! How about some Trey Wingo!

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
By Far The Best Out There Is Chris Collinsworth......he Is Knowledgeable And He Is Not Biased......i Don't Mind Hearing Him ...the Rest Can Blow Up......

tunahelper

Reaction score
Aikman and Buck will be revealed that they are having a secret love affair?

Mike_45

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2449701 said:
By Far The Best Out There Is Chris Collinsworth......he Is Knowledgeable And He Is Not Biased......i Don't Mind Hearing Him ...the Rest Can Blow Up......

As everyone can tell from a lot of my prior posts, I HATE JOE BUCK. He is terrible and I swear his forehead grows larger everyweek.

Collinsworthless is ok, but during the thursday night game last week, I swear he used the term "best player in the league at his position" or something to that effect multiple times for multiple players of both teams. So, next time, I am going to get a paper and pen out and keep track of all of these cliched saying he does. Also I am going to keep track of how many asinine anti cowboys stuff comes out of Buck's yapper.

What happened to good commentating? I am tired of agenda beating, cliched speaking, general mouth breathing idiots that ruin my day! I know you can listen to the radio, but their broadcast does not sync with the TV's broadcast. Rant off, sorry. :laugh2:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
tunahelper;2449710 said:
Aikman and Buck will be revealed that they are having a secret love affair?

:eek: Gee, thanks for leaving me with that mental image. :mad:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
bbgun;2449663 said:
http://img389.*************/img389/8809/ch21thunov272008050735pct5.jpg

:laugh2:

"Daddy, is Uncle Buck going to have a sleep over at our house?"

"Not this time."

"Good, 'cause he always wants to play with my dolls."