Why was TO screaming at Gurode?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2331122 said:
What I meant was I thought this was going to be another anti-TO thread...what a RELIEF it ISN'T!
What you meant was in your zeal to point out TO haters, you never even read the thread.

Read the thread before responding next time. Your bad.

rysko

Reaction score
need romo to step up and open his mouth for once, would be nice to see

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2331122 said:
What I meant was I thought this was going to be another anti-TO thread...what a RELIEF it ISN'T!
In other words doing the same thing as last week. How'd that work out?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2331184 said:
What you meant was in your zeal to point out TO haters, you never even read the thread.

Awwww..yeah.

boysboy --->:spanking:<--- WG

utrunner07

Reaction score
Because it would have been taken the wrong way if he had just slapped him like he deserved....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2331184 said:

:laugh2:
Got him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Parcells was right! Gurode is an idiot! That's what happened.

Reaction score
Once again the offensive line played horrible, Gurode needs to recognize the time on the clock and snap the freakin' ball!!!!!!! :mad:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
It needs to be Romo screaming at his offensive line! When is he going to realize that the QB is the leader. I'm tired of hearing the lockeroom is full of leaders! Romo seems to be that guy who just wants to be liked by everyone. He doesn't want to step on anyone's toes. It's YOUR team Romo.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Why was TO yelling at Gurode? Because TO was doing Wade's job. Someone has to be a head coach. Wade should have been chewing out the whole team.

Then again, I hardly doubt if any of these players really cared. They got their money win or lose.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BlueStar22;2331375 said:
It needs to be Romo screaming at his offensive line! When is he going to realize that the QB is the leader. I'm tired of hearing the lockeroom is full of leaders! Romo seems to be that guy who just wants to be liked by everyone. He doesn't want to step on anyone's toes. It's YOUR team Romo.
Romo did chew out Gurode in the huddle...

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Gurode had a ROUGH game. He had a few bad snaps and was clueless with the play clock running down on a few plays.

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2331375 said:

I definitely agree, Romo needs to be more vocal, too many chiefs and not enough indians...