Why worry, we got 2 players in FA so far

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lee wasn't a free agent. But new hall of fame uinductee McElroy is.

cern

Reaction score
witten will likely be more important to the team than lee.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Commanders are now starting Keenum, Eagles are starting their backup, and Giants just lost their 2 best defensive players, and might trade Odell. Rams will lose Suh, lost Joyner, lost Saffold.

Your road to the superbowl is basically locked in stone. No need to change anything, just set it to autopilot and take a nap. That's the plan my man.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Commanders are now starting Keenum, Eagles are starting their backup, and Giants just lost their 2 best defensive players, and might trade Odell. Rams will lose Suh, lost Joyner, lost Saffold.

Your road to the superbowl is basically locked in stone. No need to change anything, just set it to autopilot and take a nap. That's the plan my man.

Probably what the front office is thinking :lmao2:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Future HOF'er Jason Witten and Sean "The Tackling Machine" Lee.

We'll probably sign future All Pro S Jeff Heath to a 4 year 60+ mil contract. In Jerry we trust, lol.
Honestly, nowadays FA is this way practically every year for us and we're coming up on a quarter century of mediocre football results. I'm just counting the months to see a new coach and eventually the years to see a new GM.

dallas72

Reaction score
Could of locked up S Amos Jr for 9mil a year....signed 4 year 36mil