Why you are a Boring Poster

Pants

Reaction score
Love jerry Jones, just hire a football guy as GM. Love JG, put him in charge of cheerleading, just keep him away from coaching.

IMO, this site has posters that continue to bring up the obvious. I would love to talk football, but the FO is lame so there is no future unless the players win DESPITE the nonsense.

I am going to put together my draft spreadsheet in the next few weeks and I hope that instills some excitement in my belief that this team can use their players to compete for a SB, because the FO and Garrett give me no happiness and no hope for the future at the moment

foofighters

Reaction score
I'm here to chat football. I have no problem with someone criticizing a player, coach, or the front office.

But there are five, ten posters here these days that say nothing except to repeat (for the ten thousandth time) how Jerry and Jason suck and how the Cowboys will never win anything. Over and over again--in every thread, with every single post.

We get it. We know you are frustrating and unhappy. But geesh, give it a break.

You know who you are. You are a whiny bore. You bore your friends. You bore your girl friend (if you have one). You even bore your mother. Snap out of it!

Let's talk *football*.
Lol, another, "Lets criticize someone who doesn't think like I do thread."

Big_D

Reaction score
There's a consistent problem with the team that just won't go away. It's sad, but that's where this team is currently at. Some are very worn out by a crap GM and a scrub HC.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Why you are a Boring Poster? I don't know.. maybe tell us what to post so it won't hurt your feelings.............lmao.. :p