Recap: Why you should Love this Win

Loso86

Reaction score
1. KaVontae Turpin was encouraged by half the team after the Fumbled Punt. He didn't get the Post INT Andy Dalton treatment.

2. The Offense Started Fast and if not for Turpins TO, the Networks would have flipped the game in the 3rd QTR. Mills and Driskel doesn't work trailing by possibly 14pts.

3. We have a Hall Of Fame Right Side Online.
Jason Peters and Zachary Martin :lmao2::dance:

4. Connor McGovern F your Plans!!! I AM Not going to the Bench!! Love the Grit and Versatlity :clap:

5. Carlos Watkins Tackle on Moore at One Yard Line

6. Carlos Watkins penetration on Driskel worst play of the Century

7. Dak is going to make sure Noah Brown and Dalton Schultz get PAID!! :hammer:

8. Kelvin Joseph - He has the Highest Ceiling of any of the DBs but also the lowest low of any player. The Light Flickered
I love the positivity with all of this negative crap around here. You would swear we were 3-10 instead with no hope at all!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe some of you should begin thinking about this week's game instead of convincing everybody this was a moral victory!
we have a much tougher game this week.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Appreciate the positivity, I thought Tank was quite disruptive too.

But 1 bad game doesn't make up a trend it can happen to any team. You just hope it comes in the regular season vs the playoffs.
They struggled for 3 quarters against the Colts too.
They got away with it 2 games in a row vs bad teams. Jax will steamroll them if they do it this weekend

Big D

Reaction score
7. Dak is going to make sure Noah Brown and Dalton Schultz get PAID!! :hammer:
Noah is the silent killer. He's watching all the gum bumping about if 88 can be a "true 88" ,the return of Gallup and Washington, the courtship of OBJ and now we have Hilton being brought in. The same could be said for Schultz as well with the emergence of the young TE's. The disrespect is real but you see who shows up.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Though there were mistakes from all phases, the offense was able to go 98 yards and win the game. That's significant.
And the defense had a goal line stand. Both units were far from great , but rose up at the most critical times.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I honestly think so many that are unhappy bet on cowboys to cover.:muttley:

Reactions: G2

nobody

Reaction score
I don't love the win. I like the win. It's a win. Sometimes wins are really ugly. Still counts the same though.

It's indicative though. It still shows that they're coming out late in the season unfocused. That's not something that serious contenders should be doing and it's something Dallas has done for years.

However, had Garrett been the coach, I think they'd have lost. Let's hope it's a wake up call for the team and they come out hungry next game.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I don't love the win. I like the win. It's a win. Sometimes wins are really ugly. Still counts the same though.

It's indicative though. It still shows that they're coming out late in the season unfocused. That's not something that serious contenders should be doing and it's something Dallas has done for years.

However, had Garrett been the coach, I think they'd have lost. Let's hope it's a wake up call for the team and they come out hungry next game.
Most teams are flat vs 1 win opponents late in the season, throw in QB relay, a lot of read-option stuff, new starting CB opposite of Diggs, Dak being slightly off, WR being slightly off.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Maybe some of you should begin thinking about this week's game instead of convincing everybody this was a moral victory!
we have a much tougher game this week.

Sorry buddy, there is no need for a moral victory, Cowboys got the actual victory, or did you miss it. Tougher game? Why because we playing the Dreaded Jaguars ????? One game a a time my man one game at a time

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry buddy, there is no need for a moral victory, Cowboys got the actual victory, or did you miss it. Tougher game? Why because we playing the Dreaded Jaguars ????? One game a a time my man one game at a time
By all means bask in the glory of last week's super wind!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
A bunch of limp biscuits , scared to root for their own team. And they think it's a badge of honor.

Oooh Oooh I'm an objective realistic fan !!!!! Look at me!

Getdapuckouttahere (Goalie reference)

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I give the coaches credit. Josh ball struggled in a series and he was yanked. If this was the previous regime Ball would have played the whole game and would have started the next game and then been given help and then would have been benched.