Wicked Pissah!

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Hey yall. It's great to have found a new home. I can't access this site on my Samsung Galaxy for some reason so I'm forced to use my Samsung tablet. I'm a lifelong cowboys fan from new England if ya haven't already noticed with the thread title. I'm only 30 so I only watched for 20 years. Haven't seen a single cowboys superbowl but I love this team to pieces. Anyways. Looking forward to getting to know all of yall. And discussing our beloved cowboys!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey yall. It's great to have found a new home. I can't access this site on my Samsung Galaxy for some reason so I'm forced to use my Samsung tablet. I'm a lifelong cowboys fan from new England if ya haven't already noticed with the thread title. I'm only 30 so I only watched for 20 years. Haven't seen a single cowboys superbowl but I love this team to pieces. Anyways. Looking forward to getting to know all of yall. And discussing our beloved cowboys!
There he is! Wassup brother?

Londonboy

Reaction score
This Post is sponsored by Samsung.
Good to see Ya.

p.s Hate the shirt.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Red, good for a bus, bad for a shirt.
Man Utd play in red.
Ah should've guessed!!! Liverpool? Or which club do you root for? My brother is a huge United fan. He is planning a trip to Europe just to see them play. He told his wife they are going just for scenery and history lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a Cockney Charles Manson lookalike, hurtling (well, more like shuffling) towards 50, some Girls like that kinda thing.
Mq5EPzJ.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
Ah should've guessed!!! Liverpool? Or which club do you root for? My brother is a huge United fan. He is planning a trip to Europe just to see them play. He told his wife they are going just for scenery and history lol
Chelsea, They play in Blue.
Liverpool play in Red, hate them too, same as the Gooners, all My least favourite teams play in Red

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Chelsea, They play in Blue.
Liverpool play in Red, hate them too, same as the Gooners, all My least favourite teams play in Red

Dang that was going to be my first guess. It was on the tip of my tongue. I don't know many of the clubs. My brother talks about them all the time. Chelsea and man hate each other?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Dang that was going to be my first guess. It was on the tip of my tongue. I don't know many of the clubs. My brother talks about them all the time. Chelsea and man hate each other?
Chelsea and Man Utd are competitors, both usually vying for honours every year, too far away to be local rivals, Man Utd are kinda like the Cowboys, if You don't support 'em, You hate 'em.
Man Utd's local rivals are Man City and Liverpool, Chelsea's local rivals are the Gooners and Spurs (Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur).