Wilbon gives us our props

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1761863 said:
I was wondering was he going to say something silly and state the Packers are the best. It was nice to finally hear him say

"Boys were Impressive"

He is trying to save his butt... he knows that HIS skins are gonna get lambasted.... so he wants to look good when they lose.... so he can say.... I am skins fan but I see the boys are better...

If he trashes the boys and then monday rolls around he will get beat down by the little man korny

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1761870 said:
Seriously guys, we're honestly not hated on as much as some of you think.

Agreed. And we have finally earned the right to get the love now.

It's been a long twelve years.

1Ware1

Reaction score
Ok,it's time for him to get off of the Giants being the best team in the NFC.I was getting tired of him.I bet Tony is getting all over him about that,Seems like Kornheiser is a cowboys fan now.

It's funny ho0w everyone is quick to rip Bayless,but let's noy forget about Wilboun being in as a cowboy hater also.

How's that Saints pick holding up for them now

ringmaster

Reaction score
dallasfan;1761858 said:
Says we're #1 in the NFC, but he still talked about the packers more
The way I see it the Packers, in most media circuits are the NFC's best team and not the Cowboys despite the 8-1 records, held by both clubs.

While some in the media give the Cowboys props, and that's a minority in the media, there are lots of prognosticators that downplays anything Dallas, has done thus far here are some of the events as we all know: Giants vs Cowboys 1 Manning 312 yds 4 TDS, Romo 345 yds 4 TDs 1 rushing TD...The media excuse for Dallas's offensive onslought of the Giants D, in game 1....The Giants had an injury to Osi Umenyiora, Michael Strahan's first game while being absent from TC, Brandon Jacobs knee injury, and the new D, under new DC Steve Spagnulo....The Dolphins a bad team....The Bears excuse Rex Grossman a bad QB.....The Rams a bad team.....The Bills excuse the Cowboys were lucky to win that game because of the 5 interception performance of Romo, despite him throwing a crucial TD, to Crayton, and then put the game in Folk's court to win the game for us....The Patriots, yeah they did win but if you listened to the media, and some of the posters here it was a "blowout" despite having a lead in for most of the third quarter until the Patriots pulled away late in the fourth it was a game until we start having a flag party....The Vikings excuse they didn't run Adrian Peterson, enough 23 carries 69 yds 1 TD isn't enough right but this is the same back just a week prior to their game with Dallas, Peterson had a 224 yd effort against the Bears that's a slap to the Cowboys defense, but they praised Green Bay, for shutting down Peterson okay....Bye week....The Eagles no excuses for them they had all of their starters and still couldn't get it done the same goes for the Giants, in game 2 loss to Dallas.

The media is clamoring all over Farve, and for good reason he has done it longer than Romo, the fact is the Cowboys so far are having a great season and the media can't stand it now the Cowboys will now have another "hurdle" to climb when Green Bay, comes to Dallas, on November 29, 2007, according to the media Green Bay's defense will match up to the Cowboys offense, yeah okay they said the same things about the Bears, Eagles, and the Giants the second time around and the Cowboys offense scored 148 pts between all three teams.

So now the media says that Green Bay won't allow Dallas the big pass plays they been getting on other teams we shall see while Green Bay, is good they're not the Patriots.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ringmaster;1764310 said:
The way I see it the Packers, in most media circuits are the NFC's best team and not the Cowboys despite the 8-1 records, held by both clubs.

While some in the media give the Cowboys props, and that's a minority in the media, there are lots of prognosticators that downplays anything Dallas, has done thus far here are some of the events as we all know: Giants vs Cowboys 1 Manning 312 yds 4 TDS, Romo 345 yds 4 TDs 1 rushing TD...The media excuse for Dallas's offensive onslought of the Giants D, in game 1....The Giants had an injury to Osi Umenyiora, Michael Strahan's first game while being absent from TC, Brandon Jacobs knee injury, and the new D, under new DC Steve Spagnulo....The Dolphins a bad team....The Bears excuse Rex Grossman a bad QB.....The Rams a bad team.....The Bills excuse the Cowboys were lucky to win that game because of the 5 interception performance of Romo, despite him throwing a crucial TD, to Crayton, and then put the game in Folk's court to win the game for us....The Patriots, yeah they did win but if you listened to the media, and some of the posters here it was a "blowout" despite having a lead in for most of the third quarter until the Patriots pulled away late in the fourth it was a game until we start having a flag party....The Vikings excuse they didn't run Adrian Peterson, enough 23 carries 69 yds 1 TD isn't enough right but this is the same back just a week prior to their game with Dallas, Peterson had a 224 yd effort against the Bears that's a slap to the Cowboys defense, but they praised Green Bay, for shutting down Peterson okay....Bye week....The Eagles no excuses for them they had all of their starters and still couldn't get it done the same goes for the Giants, in game 2 loss to Dallas.

The media is clamoring all over Farve, and for good reason he has done it longer than Romo, the fact is the Cowboys so far are having a great season and the media can't stand it now the Cowboys will now have another "hurdle" to climb when Green Bay, comes to Dallas, on November 29, 2007, according to the media Green Bay's defense will match up to the Cowboys offense, yeah okay they said the same things about the Bears, Eagles, and the Giants the second time around and the Cowboys offense scored 148 pts between all three teams.

So now the media says that Green Bay won't allow Dallas the big pass plays they been getting on other teams we shall see while Green Bay, is good they're not the Patriots.

Who's saying this? :confused:

Deion, Rich Eisner, Mooch, Golic, Greenberg (of Mike and Mike), Schlereth, Woodson, Emmitt, Steve Young, Tom Jackson, Bradshaw, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson, Shannon Sharpe, Collinsworth, Easison, Tiki Barber, Jerome Bettis ... all consider the Cowboys the best team in the NFC.

So who are these "experts" saying that the Packers are better? :confused:

Sometimes, I think Cowboys fans read what they want to read and see what they want to see.

The same criticisms leveled at the Cowboys have been leveled at the Packers. In fact, most of the experts I hear pick the Cowboys over the Packers because they have the better running game.

I think many Cowboys fans are probably more sensitive to the criticism of Dallas and gloss over the criticism leveled at the Packers.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He's just trying to cover his but for when his beloved Commanders get pasted next week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1764375 said:
He's just trying to cover his but for when his beloved Commanders get pasted next week.

Uh, he's a Chicago Bears fan.