Wildcard Sat. Games

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Alexander already said the Cowboys are probably as good as these teams. That's about as much as you're going to get.
Let me make it clear.

I said "probably".

I would say definitely more than KC since we like, dominated them when they were the best team in the NFL earlier this season.

But I don't want to sicken anyone with my homerism.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Rams won't feel the same way later. It wouldn't surprise me if the Falcons knock them off.
I don't think the Rams are the same way.

They are coached by who I think is a great young head coach who is very bright versus some recycled lifer like Mularkey.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mariota is going to have to pick a few first downs with his legs. His receiving corp doesn't scare anyone.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We lost badly to Denver and Chargers. Barely beat Raiders. 3 AFC non playoff teams.
I think we are clearly better then all 4 AFC wildcard teams. San Diego and Denver out coached us with two rookie head coaches.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Mariota's not going to have a long career if he keeps running and diving head first............he and Wentz both, and Wentz is already looking like he's going ti be injury prone.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Rams won't feel the same way later. It wouldn't surprise me if the Falcons knock them off.

The last Falcons QB to win a road playoff game was Mike Vick. Definitely have the edge in experience, though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If Mularkey gets fired does he become a candidate of some kind for the Dallas staff?