Will anyone guarantee me a Cowboy victory?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow Cowboy Homers---Is anyone willing to guarantee me a Cowboy victory over the Rams

sunday morning?.....i just cant fathom playing Green bay 2-2...we play rams and packers

and both them get a 10-day rest before playing us...but sometimes the team has less time

to think can play the best...i made a guarantee last week of cowboy victory..now its all one

of my fellow cowboy homer's turn..anyone?..and predict a score?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dear fellow Cowboy Homers---Is anyone willing to guarantee me a Cowboy victory over the Rams

sunday morning?.....i just cant fathom playing Green bay 2-2...we play rams and packers

and both them get a 10-day rest before playing us...but sometimes the team has less time

to think can play the best...i made a guarantee last week of cowboy victory..now its all one

of my fellow cowboy homer's turn..anyone?..and predict a score?
How about this: Make me a cash offer on something you feel strongly about and give me some odds.
I may just consider doubling it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
At the beginning of this season, I was suggesting this a season where Lawrence had 10 or more sacks. A Cooper against Donald won't be optimum, but this is a talented offensive line. Plug in a stronger showing by Elliott and the passing game will be good.

Dallas gets 5 sacks this game and an interception.

Dallas 34
Rams 24

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How about this: Make me a cash offer on something you feel strongly about and give me some odds.
I may just consider doubling it.
naw...just tell me if you are willing to step out for the Boys?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At the beginning of this season, I was suggesting this a season where Lawrence had 10 or more sacks. A Cooper against Donald won't be optimum, but this is a talented offensive line. Plug in a stronger showing by Elliott and the passing game will be good.

Dallas gets 5 sacks this game and an interception.

Dallas 34
Rams 24
CCBoy--- i like your style

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think if Dallas plays to their ability they are a better team than the Rams. There are no guarantees but then that is what makes the games worth watching.

Corso

Reaction score
naw...just tell me if you are willing to step out for the Boys?
Not going to lie- not yet.
I need to see more, but I'm willing to probe for a sucker.
You are not one, apparently.

Edit: At least I'm not a liar.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I guarantee you we will win ugly 31-30 on a last second 54 yard FG by captain Dan.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not going to lie- not yet.
I need to see more, but I'm willing to probe for a sucker.
You are not one, apparently.

Edit: At least I'm not a liar.
Corso--to be honest...i am a little worried if sean lee is out...and dont like Cooper against Donald..so hoping Green plays...Green more athletic for zone blocking...i am saying the only way we can have consistent success is mistake free zone blocking and not miss cut back blocks or Zeke will get hit in backfield...when we had Leary..Donald was a none issue

Corso

Reaction score
Corso--to be honest...i am a little worried if sean lee is out...and dont like Cooper against Donald..so hoping Green plays...Green more athletic for zone blocking...i am saying the only way we can have consistent success is mistake free zone blocking and not miss cut back blocks or Zeke will get hit in backfield...when we had Leary..Donald was a none issue
Now you're bringing goods. And GOODS they are...

I look forward to more things you've identified as issues, and/or exploits.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think if Dallas plays to their ability they are a better team than the Rams. There are no guarantees but then that is what makes the games worth watching.
Doomsday---i am still a bit gun shy from week 2 in Denver..which cowboy team shows up?