Will Buff or KC win?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Zoners--- who do you think wins game"

GORICO

Jayinem

Reaction score
If Buffalo wins the entire playoffs through two rounds will have been chalk, as in higher seed/home team wins, except for one game.

Reactions: JBS

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tell me who you think wins and then I’ll tell you who will win
at this point my only consideration is whoever will beat 9ers?....dont care...i dont think KC

has enough offensive DAWGS....always been concerned about Bills even when they were

not playing well...Josh Allen is a stud when he gets 'hot"....i think Bills win....but no PLATS

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Buffalo wins the entire playoffs through two rounds will have been chalk, as in higher seed/home team wins, except for one game.
mr Jayinem---your profile pic...is that Dak when he is 60?....or is that you?...or someone else?

JBS

Reaction score
You stole my thread idea already

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pick a plat for KC so Buffalo can win.
mr DC----i am PLAT-less...got no juice...but hoping Bills win?...cause i dont think KC has enough offensive

weapons to beat Ravens but more importantly....i need whoever to beat 9ers in SB...."The Catch" 1981

makes me despise 9ers

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes that's me, I'm Dak from the future.

p.s. we never win with Dak.
is that one of those computerized aging models for Dak?....still not looking too bad...dang i am 65 i wear

beenie and Covid mask to show mercy on society

DCwarrior

Reaction score
mr DC----i am PLAT-less...got no juice...but hoping Bills win?...cause i dont think KC has enough offensive

weapons to beat Ravens but more importantly....i need whoever to beat 9ers in SB...."The Catch" 1981

makes me despise 9ers
I remember The Catch. Still traumatized from it myself lol