will chris canty be ready to go open day

dallasfan31

Reaction score
last i heard it is a real change he will he my miss some days if this is healthy that will help us a lot i saw this kid at virginia play alot i live in va this kid is some player gonna be a big time steal will had been a first round pick if did not get hurt if ready how much will he help what everyone think

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
that is one long sentence

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
How! You must be indian, I no understand what you say.

----

Seriously, I haven't heard anything but positive things about Canty. I think he'll be ready for training camp.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Me thinks him healthy him did light work at minicamp that was recent. him will be %100 training camp when starts.

Dang I sound like Jar Jar Binks Dis bombad or Yoda

dallasgirl12

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
How! You must be indian, I no understand what you say.

----

Seriously, I haven't heard anything but positive things about Canty. I think he'll be ready for training camp.

That is too funny :)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I agree, I have heard nothing but good things about canty. Plus you gotta love a guy who takes a bottle to the face and tries to play football a few short months later. He sounds like my kind of guy!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Plus you gotta love a guy who takes a bottle to the face

That's funny when taken out of context. LOL!!!

Didn't Alzado do this and then eat them?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Canty is supposedly on target for full contact practice at training camp.
He is going to be a bit iffy in my mind until we see him go full speed for a week.

The kind of injuries he had can often take longer to heal then it takes to get back on the field. I see no reason to rush Canty honestly. We have depth and talent on the DL. No sense risking what could be a dominant guy long term to rush him as a rookie.

All that said he is one guy we know can play 3-4 DE because essentially thats all he has done, lol. So his familiarity could help him in camp to get an early edge as other guys try to figure out what to do.

My guess is we won't know until the end of the 2nd week in camp. If he hasn't practiced in full pads by then I'd guess IR. I assume he could be carrie dont he inactive list for a few weeks if necessary because he is not going to be exposed to practice squads stuff imho but can not really do much on special teams afaik.

VirusX

Reaction score
Lol, that is an english teachers nightmare. LMAO!

I really hope canty is ready at the start of the season. We really need depth at that position so we can keep out guys fresh.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
There isn't any reason he won't be ready by camp. His finishing rehab on the knee would be the only thing that would hold him back. But worst case scenario would not be IR, it would be the PUP list.

kmp77

Reaction score
Bad sentence structure makes this guy cry...

crying.jpg

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I suppose he could end up on the IR but I think it more likely he will either start soon enough to contribute or be placed on PUP. But if you take a more conservative approach with your expectations you are making the safer bet.

devotedfan

Reaction score
***. You one of those WWII 'windtalkers' from the indian reserve????? Punctuation is your friend.

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
Geez guys, lighten up.. 'dallasfan31' is one of us...'A Cowboy Fan'...who gives a hoot, if he didn't use proper punctuation...I got the message. Anyhoo..I hope Canty,will be ready for camp.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I distinctly remember either hearing/reading Jerry saying that Canty should be ready by the 2nd week of TC. They're not going to rush him, but their expectations is he's going to be ready to go come TC.