Will Dak get hurt in season opener with no live reps

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I believe there is a bigger chance that Dak gets injured in the season opener vs Tampa than playing a preseason game that will get him ready for game speed.

Coming off a year with no real lives reps has slowed down his internal clock and that will lead him to hold on to the ball longer means more chance you will get smashed by an All Pro DE.

Dak needs to get at least a qtr worth of preseason game to get his game clock back synced in.

Jipper

Reaction score
At this point we might be lucky to see him play in the season opener..

All the rust, playing the superbowl champs...McCarthy knows all of this....which is why I think the injury may still be worse than they thought and he may be at risk to even start the season

Hope I'm wrong but something smells fishy...I mean i think he can be ok with a good amount of practice reps between now and then, and no preseason action, but it doesn't even seem like that is happening

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

All the rust, playing the superbowl champs...McCarthy knows all of this....which is why I think the injury may still be worse than they thought and he may be at risk to even start the season

Hope I'm wrong but something smells fishy...I mean i think he can be ok with a good amount of practice reps between now and then, and no preseason action, but it doesn't even seem like that is happening

No I believe it’s Mike McCarthy being a SCARED coach who has no confident in his OL his OC, his RBs & the franchise QB. If he coaches like this throughout the season with no guts then the Cowboys will not win in crucial games when it’s clutch time. This is why the redzone % issue continued in 2020 from Garrett because both coaches always coaches scared.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score