Will Dallas crush the Giants this week?

Praxit

Reaction score
..Dont know about crush. Though Dallas should win the game.

Every game is about finding the identity of this team.

Pray, that the GOD's keep us from serious injury list.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Daboll needs something to happen soon to save his job. Expect the kitchen sink Sunday afternoon. It still won't be enough though...

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Yep. Giants suck. And their quarterback is Danny DeVito. They are the second worst team in the league, behind the Cardinals, who...embarrassed....us........for.....their...only...win.

I hope to goodness that the players 1. don't overlook them and 2. aren't too down from last week's loss. Nothing in the NFL is a certainty.

Carson

Reaction score
You really think Matt Barkley will score 20 points on Dallas when the Giants are averaging 11 points per game with Jones and Tyron Taylor? If that happens this team should be embarrassed.
I don’t think they score a lot. Spread is 16.5. I fully expect something like 30-10 we bench the starters and they get a garbage score

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Of course they'll win... giants are bottom feeders coming in hobbling and with very little incentive. Dallas will get their blowout win and CZ will erupt with the team is back on track and SB chants. This team is not even close to being top tier level yet-----mid level maybe. But the script says they sneak into the playoffs as a WC, go up against a equally inferior WC team, and maybe squeak out a victory there, but crash and implode in the second round. Sounds familiar?

note: If Dallas squeaks out win against the Giants they're in more trouble than we thought.

jay94

Reaction score
Most likely, I want Cowboys best 10 players off the field asap, when there up big.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It should be something like the first game. The next 2 weeks should be Cowboy blowouts.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jones is out for the season. Any snowball's chance in hell Dallas loses this game at home?
The Cowboys are not a legit team they are front runners . They should win but with this team acting like Jeckel and Hyde anything can happen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the game will be closer than we think. Giants will have a few new wrinkles. But we win by 10-14 I think. This is the NFL...0 is a gimme game.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
...but in the NFL a win is a win. The Lowly Jets beat the Eagles this year. We beat the Jets easily. U never can tell.
Oh yeah, it's a win & you need to collect those. But no need to overstate the accomplishment. Just move on to the next game. The quality of your wins will settle itself out after the season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jones is out for the season. Any snowball's chance in hell Dallas loses this game at home?
Thought we would crush the Cardinals
This team is so unpredictable
Don't really know what to expect from them.
We should win easily.
Bur there are no guarantees in the NFL.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They are going to absolutely destroy the Giants. We will get a lead early and the pass rush is going to feast on their 3rd string QB.

I will be shocked if the Giants score more than 10 points.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
They can use this game to tune up a few things. I just hope it doesn’t give them an overinflated sense of who they are, and cause them to not put in the work against the tougher teams.