Will Dallas trade Scandrick for Vacarro?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
dear cowboy hardcore fans---Scandrick has requested his release..New Orleans still needs a corner

will cowboys trade Scandrick for safety Vacarro?.....looks good from my end..any thoughts?

GORICO

Kenny Vacarro? He's an UFA. Can you trade for an UFA? Also his one year 2017 contract was for $5.6 mill. Do you see him playing for less than that.

We could trade Scandy for Brenda Vacarro maybe:laugh:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dear John Madden football games, please make trading more realistic so fans don't post threads like these anymore.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Kenny Vacarro? He's an UFA. Can you trade for an UFA? Also his one year 2017 contract was for $5.6 mill. Do you see him playing for less than that.

There should be a feature that requires one to read the whole thread before replying to a post. Just a thought.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
No, just a little reading. If you pop into a thread 3 pages in, chances are something obviously stated incorrectly has already been said. Just fire off a like to the guy who beat you to the punch.

No worries.

I speed read. No worries. Did someone else offer Brenda Vacarro in a trade for Scandy. Damn, I sped read right through that one :laugh:

canters

Reaction score
If I am Sean Payton, I would not trade for him. Wait for him to be cut.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You got one? Man...

I served. Coast Guard. Mostly in TX and FL. Tons of action, but different action. Nobody wanted to hurt each other, even when we were at odds...
Not at any station I was at. Maybe I was lucky, maybe that's the norm.

And I was my same 'ol Corso self, but not as Corso... Military has a way of blunting such maverick personalities.
mr Corso--yeah i was 9 years US Navy...4 years stationed in Japan on sub hunting fast frigates..i was a sonar tech...i did get myself into hot water a few times...no where to go when you are out to sea on a ship

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr Northern--yeah i was not thinking...cant trade for free agent....do you have a picture of Brenda?

dwreck27

Reaction score
Let’s leave drinking and “GMing” to Jerry and Stephen they’ve been amazing at balancing those two