Will Dallas trade Scandrick for Vacarro?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
mr Corso---same sentiment...the last soup bar beating was horrible
You got one? Man...

I served. Coast Guard. Mostly in TX and FL. Tons of action, but different action. Nobody wanted to hurt each other, even when we were at odds...
Not at any station I was at. Maybe I was lucky, maybe that's the norm.

And I was my same 'ol Corso self, but not as Corso... Military has a way of blunting such maverick personalities.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
You got one? Man...

I served. Coast Guard. Mostly in TX and FL. Tons of action, but different action. Nobody wanted to hurt each other, even when we were at odds...

And I was my same 'ol Corso self, but not as Corso... Military has a way of blunting such maverick personalities.
Tigerland

BlindFaith

Reaction score
You got one? Man...

Interesting side topic. What's the worse "initiation" you had to go through?

Mine was stripping down to our jocks and having to jog through the campus. Freshman year of football in college.

Corso

Reaction score
Interesting side topic. What's the worse "initiation" you had to go through?

Mine was stripping down to our jocks and having to jog through the campus. Freshman year of football in college.
Total body shaving and ice water for far longer than I could have possibly wanted.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Something to watch, I'm supposing you're suggesting?
Interesting...

I do like a good War movie.
It's a great movie. Colin Ferrel plays a young Corso. Rebelling against his officers at Fort Polk. Basic training before going off to Vietnam.

Corso

Reaction score
It's a great movie. Colin Ferrel plays a young Corso. Rebelling against his officers at Fort Polk. Basic training before going off to Vietnam.
Nice. I wasn't a rebel, when I first joined. Honestly, I just wanted to make the memory of my father proud. I was scared, at first.
I went through everything without a hitch and I was tagged for lots of things, most of them career.
No... I got worse as I got more comfortable and began to understand my value and what I actually could get away with.
I served and I served well, but I was never going career.

I would have brought many people down with me, once I finally went too high, like Icarus.

I'm happy with what I did and I'm happy with what I'm doing.

I'm sure my dad is too.

Now Tigerland... I'm definitely watching this no later than this weekend, with my wife.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Nice. I wasn't a rebel, when I first joined. Honestly, I just wanted to make the memory of my father proud. I was scared, at first.
I went through everything without a hitch and I was tagged for lots of things, most of them career.
No... I got worse as I got more comfortable and began to understand my value and what I actually could get away with.
I served and I served well, but I was never going career.

I would have brought many people down with me, once I finally went too high, like Icarus.

I'm happy with what I did and I'm happy with what I'm doing.

I'm sure my dad is too.

Now Tigerland... I'm definitely watching this no later than this weekend, with my wife.
You're a good man. Tell me what you think of it.

Corso

Reaction score
Nah, you're a good man if in your heart you think you are. If YOU can look in the mirror and be proud of yourself.

F life and whatever reality people think they live in.
I do, but even more importantly, my wife thinks so also. And she is IT.
It's friends and people like you that do more good than you know.
Keep doing good, friend.