Will Evans be elevated this week, or more Bell?

Aven8

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has seen anything since Evans was signed to the PS? Curious if he’s called up this week or will we see more of Bell.

What do you think?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bingo...this fan is following. I think he gets another week to work into the group with his own niche maybe.

exciter

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has seen anything since Evans was signed to the PS? Curious if he’s called up this week or will we see more of Bell.

What do you think?
Probably going to depend on how much they feel Wheat is needed for special teams duties! Guessing Bell has earned his playing time regardless!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the WR's the Rams have, who do they feel better in coverage. Or in run defense since they signed Henderson at RB.
As well, who is the Rams TE, is he a big threat.

Get to Stafford and pressure him again will be key.

Bell is already on the roster, so it really matters who they activate for other positions as well.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

What do you think?
All depends on how well the rams o-line blocks if they can get to the second level, if so bell is toast!!!

Mr_437

Reaction score
I see Clark as the guy ahead of Evans while Bell is at another position, but if Evans is called up to play MLB Clark may slide over to WILB where Bell plays.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How did someone with 160 combined tackles last season manage to be a free agent so long?
I mean we know from Jaylon Smith that tackles don't mean anything. I honestly can't speak on Evans though because I haven't seen him play in years. I like looking and seeing what he has though. Especially since LVE is hurt. The fact that he couldn't stick on a linebackers starved Eagles team is a red flag for me but who knows. Sometimes that star brings the best out of guys. Sometimes Quinn does.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Use the 3 callups and then give him a roster spot if he earns it. He probably isn't a 3 down guy but if he can be solid on 1st and 2nd down that'll help.