Will Felix Play Next Week?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
This is all we are missing from unleashing hell....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He was supposed to play this week...who knows at this point.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think this week was more of the team being very cautious with his return, not wanting to rush it at all.

I can't wait for him to get back though cause if we can block on those tosses, like we did tonight, for him he's going to make some HUGE plays.

Reaction score

WE ARE BACK!!!
Felix "The Cat" Jones will be the final piece to giving nightmares to every DC we face the rest of the way....all the way back to the Super Bowl!

Thomas82

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2424008 said:
I think this week was more of the team being very cautious with his return, not wanting to rush it at all.

I can't wait for him to get back though cause if we can block on those tosses, like we did tonight, for him he's going to make some HUGE plays.

Felix being back will turbo-charge our offense.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
As much as I want him back, I think we can handle San Fran and Seattle without him. Make his target return against the Steelers. That should be more than enough time to get him healthy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
My guess is he reinjured it and they aren't talking. We need teams to spend time prepping for his speed.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He will be back.

Just imagine what Felix could have done with some of those tosses in the first 3 quaters..would have been amazing to watch.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jobberone;2424211 said:
My guess is he reinjured it and they aren't talking. We need teams to spend time prepping for his speed.
This actually makes sense. Hammies on RBs are always a concern.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2424211 said:
My guess is he reinjured it and they aren't talking.
We are taking the "New England Patriots" approach to this situation.

Shhhhhhhhhh.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Why is it that our players always seem to have lingering injuries? Any injury always turns into a season long thing, no matter how minor it is.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Sit him until after the Thanksgiving break. If the Cowboys can't beat the 49ers and Seahawks without him, they aren't playoff caliber anyway.