Will Levis QB Kentucky

RS12

Reaction score
Listening to Dari and Mel a few minutes ago and Kiper was touting Levis as the best QB in the 23 draft. Compared him to Matthew Stafford at Georgia. Interesting take. Thinks Stroud goes second. Says Young falls some based on size and arm strength. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. I did notice Levis will be 24 when drafted. A strike against him perhaps.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Listening to Dari and Mel a few minutes ago and Kiper was touting Levis as the best QB in the 23 draft. Compared him to Matthew Stafford at Georgia. Interesting take. Thinks Stroud goes second. Says Young falls some based on size and arm strength. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. I did notice Levis will be 24 when drafted. A strike against him perhaps.
I think age should be more forgiven for a QB. QB's primes often go deep into their 30's

cnuball21

Reaction score
Stroud is QB1 for me.

I like Young but his size worries me. Levis seems somewhat overrated to me.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Stroud is QB1 for me.

What was the general concensus on Josh Allen coming out? Can't recall but Levis seems more league-ready coming out than Josh did.

cnuball21

Reaction score
What was the general concensus on Josh Allen coming out? Can't recall but Levis seems more league-ready coming out than Josh did.

Probably similar…toolsy but inconsistent and needs a lot of work.

Allen’s rapid progression is the exception…not the norm.

ghst187

Reaction score
Stroud is QB1 for me.

i have a hard time understanding anyone putting anyone over CJ Stroud as the top player in this draft…

cnuball21

Reaction score
i have a hard time understanding anyone putting anyone over CJ Stroud as the top player in this draft…

Top QB for sure, Anderson is the top player for me by a landslide.

He’s arguably the best edge prospect of the last decade or so.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Jerry wants Arch Manning when the time comes. Thats another reason we will stick by Dak til then. Jerry will market the shiet Outta that. Can u imagine a Manning here in Dallas at QB?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I luv Levis, but I see him a bit raw, as is Stroud. They are feast or Famine Gunslingers. Arch Manning already seems calm and calculated all the time. I been studying the kid.BTW, this game against the WC Sunday screams Trap game. We better be ready for their best. Run the ball, stop the run, pressure wentz, we win.

RS12

Reaction score
Kiper again this AM on his weekly ESPN radio show reiterates that from personnel people he is talking to around the league, at this point, Levis will be the first QB taken, and likely the first player taken 23 draft.