Will LVE Play Against Filthy?

Verdict

Reaction score
Of course not.

"Day to day".

I don't know why they haven't sent him to IR already and started looking at surgery options.

He is not going to play again this season.

While this will probably turn out to be the case, has there any formal information supporting this prognosis?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
While this will probably turn out to be the case, has there any formal information supporting this prognosis?
You should know as good as I do that the Cowboys have rarely handled injuries like this without stretching hope completely thin.

They have done it with countless players, across several different regimes. It is directly from the top.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I don't want him rushed back, I don't like LVE and believe he hid the history of his neck injury.

I am just wondering where this myth that Lee has been playing well is coming from. Dude has been just as bad as the other two, especially with missed tackles.
What are your smoking? Jesus, this guy is dumb lmao

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What are your smoking? Jesus, this guy is dumb lmao

Can you actually try to make an actual counter?

Are you suggesting Lee HASN'T missed a ton of tackles? Or how about the fact that LVE missed six weeks in college with a neck injury but pretends he never had a stinger?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL Lee has had one good game. "Been playing"

Our linebackers suck.
Lee had an outstanding game against Buffalo too, and in the second game against the Giants as well. He hasn't been as consistent with that week to week as we might like, but it's false to say he has only had one good game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lee had an outstanding game against Buffalo too, and in the second game against the Giants as well. He hasn't been as consistent with that week to week as we might like, but it's false to say he has only had one good game.

Wait, based on what? His tackle totals in the Bills game? Smith also has had a ton of tackles this year, he hasn't played well.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’m not super up to speed on what’s going on w him, but all you haters better just shut up and eat your shoes when he starts balling again...

I really hope he plays and turns it on this week....
OldfashionedBountifulCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif

InTheZone

Reaction score
keep LVE off the field for the season, let him come back in 9 months.

The Cleaner

Reaction score
This board can be ridiculous when it comes to injuries. LVE is reported as having a stinger. Normally, they go away and there is no issue, but sometimes they linger, especially when you have suffered them before. Treatment is waiting until you are asymptomatic before beginning to play football again. Sometimes, you lose strength and/or motion in the affected arm, and then you do exercises designed to regain this strength/motion. They can be career threatening if they are grade 3, which LVE does not have, because if he did, he wouldn't be able to move the arm (the nerve would be severed), and we would be on IR for certain. All reporting indicates a grade II stinger, so unless there are additional, unreported injuries, LVE will play again as soon as he experiences no pain symptoms, and has full strength and range of motion in the affected arm.

Blue64

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are downplaying the true extent of his injury.

From a medical standpoint if what little news regarding his injury can be believed he’s done for the season.
Hopefully that’s the extent of it and he’s back healthy next year but we if the rumors are true the future may not be so bright for LVE

stinkface

Reaction score
He might be back for the playoffs if indeed we make the playoffs. Other then that he most likely will be shut down.