Video: Will McClay - Film Room: Attacking New England's Number 1 Defense

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3h9ag4.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Evidently, the Cheatriots have very smart and shifty LBs. Plus, their DTs are strong, aggressive and disruptive inside. Cowboys Oline needs to play their best game yet. If not, it will be a long day. Hope Colombo has this Oline prepared with the proper blocking scheme(s) and has them fired up.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Evidently, the Cheatriots have very smart and shifty LBs. Plus, their DTs are strong, aggressive and disruptive inside. Cowboys Oline needs to play their best game yet. If not, it will be a long day. Hope Colombo has this Oline prepared with the proper blocking scheme(s) and has them fired up.
Yah......we all saw the video.

Thanks for the rehash, tho......

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I said it another thread. If Brady leaves, throw bags of gold at Belichick until he signs with the Cowboys.
I think Belichick retires when Brady leaves. Why start over with another team after going down as the greatest coach in history? If he really wanted to stay involved he could do stuff for NFL Network. They would pay him extravagantly and ratings would be huge.

Even if he came here it wouldn’t be for more than 3-4 years. Then we’re in same boat because none of his assistants have the level of success expected.

Throughout history his best was probably Eric Mangini with the Jets. Now it is probably Bill OBrien and he’s constantly on the hot seat in Houston.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Why not like....not broadcast or even hint at game planning until after the game has taken place?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Bennett said, "There’s not a lot of teams who can beat you with the way that they execute every single play.”
He is talking about more than just generalizing the term execution, it is the way they execute every single play.

He continues, “I learned how to execute at a high level,” Bennett said.
Something different from the way we do it

“I learned what it takes to develop players."
I'm not sure most teams are teaching this.

"I learned what it feels like to break down a game plan from a different perspective."
Details, details, details. The difference maker.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/for-bennett-it-s-never-personal-vs-patriots

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Belichick is more serious discipline coach and he is in total charge of the team that's is his secret.
you bring him to the cowboys with the way the team has been structured and he will fail badly.
It is not just in football but in life,goals achieved by being serious and disciplined.

JBond

Reaction score
I think Belichick retires when Brady leaves. Why start over with another team after going down as the greatest coach in history? If he really wanted to stay involved he could do stuff for NFL Network. They would pay him extravagantly and ratings would be huge.

Even if he came here it wouldn’t be for more than 3-4 years. Then we’re in same boat because none of his assistants have the level of success expected.

Throughout history his best was probably Eric Mangini with the Jets. Now it is probably Bill OBrien and he’s constantly on the hot seat in Houston.
Ego + huge money

Win a Super Bowl with 2 different teams. Maybe he even takes a liking to our young OC.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The Patriots are lucky to be playing in the weakest division in football. They are gifted with 8 wins each and every year for as long as I can remember.

But the Patriots should not be getting a pass for playing in the weakest division.

While the Cowboys are being criticized for playing weaker teams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

dont get your hopes up. This is going to be very ugly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Patriots are lucky to be playing in the weakest division in football. They are gifted with 8 wins each and every year for as long as I can remember.

But the Patriots should not be getting a pass for playing in the weakest division.

While the Cowboys are being criticized for playing weaker teams.

This is a naive and jealous comment. The patriots have destroyed everyone in the league for a long time. If what you said had any bearing, then they would lose in the playoffs. Which rarely happens.