Will Micah Parson's break the NFL sack record?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I say. If he stays healthy then I believe he will.
I'm just so fearful that the YOUNG DEMIGOD is going to get over worked because he's so dam great! MP could be a generational talent and Quinn needs to pull in the reins to keep his young legs fresh.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Need Favre for the assist?!
Ugh that still pisses me off. Especially as someone who lives in NY and having to hear about it. Don't get me wrong I love Strahan. But that was cheap of Favre to just give it to him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think he could with 16 games, let alone the extra one.

All the single season records (franchise and league) will fall soon enough

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Teams will start triple teaming him at some point and that will be that for the pursuit of the record. On the plus side his line mates will be getting fat from all the eating they will get to do. The good news is that as long as the Cowboys continue to line him up all over the place offenses are never going to be able to completely neutralize him. It's just a wonderful weapon to have in Quinn's arsenal!!

guag

Reaction score
I think he could with 16 games, let alone the extra one.

All the single season records (franchise and league) will fall soon enough
That got me thinking... I wonder if fans will be mentally adding asterisks to any single season records that are broken now with the 17 game schedule. Guess the same thing would have happened when the league originally went up to 16 games.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I will keep saying it........yes, he is going to break it, easily. I'm thinking a min 25 sacks.......

J-man

Reaction score
He absolutely has the ability to get it done. It will completely rely on 2 things,
A. staying healthy for all 17 games and
B. If the coaches let him do what he does best all the time, which is attack the football.

guag

Reaction score
This season? Who knows.

At some point? Yes.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That got me thinking... I wonder if fans will be mentally adding asterisks to any single season records that are broken now with the 17 game schedule. Guess the same thing would have happened when the league originally went up to 16 games.
I think short term, savvy fans will make note.
But eventually that too will fade

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The only thing that will stop him is injury. He’s on pace to do so. Let’s hope he plays out the year relatively healthy.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm just so fearful that the YOUNG DEMIGOD is going to get over worked because he's so dam great! MP could be a generational talent and Quinn needs to pull in the reins to keep his young legs fresh.
No sir, how long have we been starved, starving dogs need to feast, MP wants to feast so let him please.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Let's at least see where he is after 10 games. Obviously he has the rare ability to do it.