Will Nfl.com show the Ravens game?

DR.WARE

Reaction score
i was wondering if the will have the cowboy game on their website so people can watch? they usually have all the thursday night games.

I hate when the cowboys are on nflnetwork since i dont get that station.

Clint Parnell

Reaction score
Educated guess: Probably not.

I'm in the same boat as you mang. Look like I finally have to go to a sport bar this season.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I would think they would allow people to watch it on nfl.com. Hopefully someone ask one of the DMN reporters if they can ask around to confirm. I'm sure they post it on their blog if something comes up.

Joe71

Reaction score
DR.WARE;2499417 said:
i was wondering if the will have the cowboy game on their website so people can watch? they usually have all the thursday night games.

I hate when the cowboys are on nflnetwork since i dont get that station.

I'm in the same boat as you are.:banghead: It should be on there but it's still frustrating because they cut away from the game so often to go to the studio.

tiny tim

Reaction score
I am not sure if NFL.com is showing this game or not.

I don't have NFL network,but I can listen to the game on the radio. I might also go to a sports bar to see the game.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I doubt it, but who knows. There are usually other options to watch it online that I'm sure will be posted on this board by gametime.

Like many people though, I will be forced to go to a sports bar. I was hoping the considered DC part of Baltimore's home market so I'd get it on a local channel, but no.

xout

Believer
Reaction score
www.justin.tv

Surely someone should be broadcasting it. It usually works for me as far as finding college games when Texas Tech isn't on national tv.

Usually pretty good quality too.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Contracts prohibit online live free streams. We can't even get online radio for games that I know I've tried. I have to work Sat. night so will have to listen to car radio to check the score.You can pick up on a transistor which is stupid. The online streaming will eventually be broadcast live I predict.