Will People Enjoy The Ride?

gbrittain

Reaction score
You know I want to see the Cowboys win the Super Bowl so bad that I can't see straight when the thought of Dallas not winning a Super Bowl even crosses my mind for a nano second.

I am no Uber Homer either who thinks that every moves Dallas makes is a good one and in the end we will be victorious.

Last year, I remember getting ridiculed by some for "suggesting" Dallas was in a December slide...AGAIN!

I heard all the excuses: TO was injured, Dallas was not lucky to beat Detroit (they were lucky), and etc.

So I can not be called innocent in this, but some people need to sit back and enjoy the ride a bit.

I was really surprised to log in and see the negativity after an epic game.

When Cowboy-Philly fans talk about football, they will mention this game 20 years from now.

This game had a ST TD, a defensive TD, sacks, controversial officiating, long bombs for TDs, hard running, great QB play sparsed with some head scratches, record scoring, INT, Leon Lett pre-endzone celebrations, and more.

Sure, this is a forum where differing oponions flow and I have no problem with those who want to moan today, but I choose to enjoy this game for what it was.

Freaking Awesome!

Right now we are 2-0 and it has been a great ride so far, I hope it continues.