Will the Cowboys beat the Chiefs?

Cowboys or Chiefs?

• Total voters

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
If they play this game in Kansas City 10 times the Cowboys aren't winning 7 of those games.
The Chargers and Bills both beat them at home the the Giants lost to them 17-20 in a game that KC tried NOT to win.

Going to disagree with you there.

JayFord

Reaction score
will we? if we bring our A game itll be a tough one and possibly a 44-40 shootout

this game will be tough because of one factor

Andy Reid

that man has beat us down so much in the past

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The biggest test since the loss in the opener. If you want to be a serious contender you have to beat teams like this, in situations like this.

The Chiefs are rounding into form. The Cowboys just had their wake up call and looked dominant in response.

A true statement game.

Not ifs, ands or buts. Who wins this game Sunday?
Im going with the Chiefs. I think Hill and Kelce are going to be very problematic for us, especially if we are rotating Armstrong, Golston and Basham at DE. We arent playing Jalen Hurts or Mac Jones

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I had us losing this game before the season and kept that expectation even after it became apparent we were far better than I was expecting. Pat Mahomes looks like he got his groove back last night too.

However, I now have a sneaky feeling we are pulling this one out.

Plankton

Reaction score
The lack of pass rush will do the Cowboys in. Play 2 deep to limit Hill and Hardman, and Kelce will feast underneath. Seeing Darrel Williams have the game he had last night in the passing game adds another bailout weapon. I think the Cowboy offense will score a lot of points in this game, but I think the defense gets taken apart.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Also, wouldn't read too much into KC being the Vegas favorite. I posted this earlier, but one of the gambling math geniuses out there did a graph on spreads this year, and showed that KC always gets a significant points spread for the opponent. Sort of like Belichick and the refs, the gamblers and the respect for a team that has twice in a row been to the Super Bowl.
will we? if we bring our A game itll be a tough one and possibly a 44-40 shootout

this game will be tough because of one factor

Andy Reid

that man has beat us down so much in the past

Bad memories.

a_aikman_i.jpg

staley.png

84b1fef1-5698-554b-89e1-78ee6a51d885.image.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
Mahomes has a career day and Chiefs shut down Cowboys running game.

KC in a rout.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Yes, Dallas will win. Is this a joke thread? SMH A. Brown should lock up with Tyrek Hill, Kearse will shut down Kelsey and Parsons will crush Mahomes. Who on the Chiefs will stop the Boys receivers? The running game. Zeke will eat Sunday. I have faith in Moore, Quinn and Bones.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
I hate to say it but I don't think Brown can keep up with Hill. Not sure anyone can keep up with Tyrek. Dude is stinkin fast. Brown will keep up only if he is holding. jmho.

Praxit

Reaction score
....Cant do it, Risen. Boys showed to much grit yesterday, showing up as team that has won 7. Dallas by 10.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like our odds a lot better if Tyron Smith plays. Feel like we'll be able to run at will and keep their offense standing on the sidelines and keep the defense fresh. I'd feel a little better if we were a little healthier on the D line. Cowboys 23 Chiefs 20.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How do you think the Chiefs matchup with ...Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, and Schultz?....and Zeke, Pollard, Brown, Wilson...
Big difference right now is we dont have a Frank Clark or a Chris Jones on the defensive line. Chiefs defense has been picking up momentum the last three games, giving up an average of 12 points a game. They are going to treat Dallas a a test. If I am betting my own money, Im not betting against the team that has been to the last two SB's in that scenario

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
LOL KC is literally 3rd from the bottom in pass defense...yes unless Hill is going to cover one of our recievers, I like our matchups outside better than thiers.

stiletto

Reaction score
i don't remember anyone predicting we'd beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Not like it is rocket science to say we are going to lose to them....

pitt33

Reaction score
If the weather is decent I actually like the Cowboys in a shootout.

Big Mike will have them ready and they get up for big games like this.

Book it.