Will The Curtains Be Closed This Weekend?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here's the play:

again So what it's happened like three times since 2009 I'm sure other people have lost the ball in the sun like they do in baseball and other games in football that are outdoors or even I've seen dudes lose the ball in indoor ballparks because of the bright lights it happens it's just part of the experience it sucks when it's your own team but it's only happened so little it's not a big deal it shouldn't be a big deal....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Two years ago in the playoffs against the 49ers here in Arlington, we had a drive end when our receiver was blinded at midfield because he was looking directly at the sun. We ended up losing because we ran out of time but that drive might have been the difference in the game. So, is Jerry gonna close the curtains Sunday afternoon since the sun will be a factor in the first half? And don't quote the idiot excuse it affects both teams.

Remember how Jerry insisted on building the nation's only sports arena that faces east west lol?

If Jerry really wants to win, the curtains will be closed. Let's hope we don't lose the game on a play where our players can't locate the ball due to the sun.

Either way, this is our best chance to reach the conf championship in almost 30 years so let's go Pokes!!
expected to be a cloudy day. I don't think sun will be an issue

offlimits

Reaction score
Two years ago in the playoffs against the 49ers here in Arlington, we had a drive end when our receiver was blinded at midfield because he was looking directly at the sun. We ended up losing because we ran out of time but that drive might have been the difference in the game. So, is Jerry gonna close the curtains Sunday afternoon since the sun will be a factor in the first half? And don't quote the idiot excuse it affects both teams.

Remember how Jerry insisted on building the nation's only sports arena that faces east west lol?

If Jerry really wants to win, the curtains will be closed. Let's hope we don't lose the game on a play where our players can't locate the ball due to the sun.

Either way, this is our best chance to reach the conf championship in almost 30 years so let's go Pokes!!
It is supposed to be cloudy as this front moves in so probably won't matter.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Sure, which of these facts are you disputing?
  • We ended a drive that would have continued at midfield but our WR was blinded by the sun
  • Jerry has insisted on leaving curtains open for all afternoon games when it is clear there is blinding sun
  • Jerry and other fans insist he really wants to win yet he is content that we could lose a playoff game due to the sun when there is an easy fix
I was clear that I was disputing your East-West claim. Pay attention