Will the Draft Show survive?

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
First Brugler now Broaddus....Is there anyone who can step in? Will they be allowed to go out and hire somebody? I seem to recall the guys used to tout the Draft Show being like one of the top 10 most listened to Podcasts in the country or somethin? Seems like somethin theyd wanna keep goin...but obviously cant do it with just Helman and Ciskowski lol.......Theyll probably just throw Eatman and Rob in there and go for quantity over quality smh....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Ciskowski
He's like warm milk. Nice enough guy, has good draft stories, but has no personality.

They need a 3rd person with personality to drive it. Not sure who that person is though.

Talked to Dane recently, he said he may do guest appearances for The Draft Show.

Babe?
Michael Irvin?

You guys in Dallas... Is there a draft guru on any of the local sports radio stations?

Broaddus' draft experience will be missed. Gil Brandt maybe?

The more I think about it, the more I'm not sure the show will make it.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
They said on the bye week episode that Brugler was gonna be back for the Senior Bowl, Combine and the Draft itself......As for "Dallas guys", the only ones I can think of are the two they bring on for the Draft from 105.3, Jeff Cavanaugh and kevin Turner, If they could get one or both thatd be pretty legit...

cowboyec

Reaction score
I hope Broaddus puts some draft stuff on youtube.

Im gonna miss the draft show with him....I think Helman tweeted something about it going on but different...we'll see.

DanA

Reaction score
Jeff Cavanagh is the obvious option. He runs the trust the tape podcast so is tapped into the scene and has obviously been on the show before.

If it was Jeff Cavanagh, Dave Helman and Ciskoski I think it would be still pretty decent. Especially if they could get Dane and maybe a guy like Everson Walls or Drew Pearson. I always like Broddus though, didn't always agree with him, and he was a little cheesy but IMO entertaining. If "Cool-aid" Mickey or "Beige" Rob are on the show I'm out.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I’m guessing the Draft Show reappears on The Athletic. Broaddus, Brugler and Kent Garrison are all there. They can sub KT for Helman

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I’m guessing the Draft Show reappears on The Athletic. Broaddus, Brugler and Kent Garrison are all there. They can sub KT for Helman
Prospects To Pros

What does it take to make it in the NFL as a rookie? The Athletic's NFL Draft experts Dane Brugler and Chris Burke bring you a year-round look at the NFL draft, from how the current rookies are performing, to current college names to watch for next year's class, 'Prospects to Pros' covers it all exclusively on The Athletic.

RSS: https://feeds.simplecast.com/ttDUmdwO