Will this work for Terrell Owens?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2482339 said:
Right. You've managed to find a picture where he doesn't look all that happy.

Now... if only you could tell us the EXACT circumstances that occured and what was happening on the sideline.

He could be pouting over not scoring/getting the ball enough.

Or he could be pouting because Romo just farted in his face.

Or he could not be pouting at all.

No one knows.

He was sulking, spotted himself on the stadium videoscreen, realized how bad that must look, then abruptly perked up. As Paul Harvey would say, "That's the rest of the story."

http://img241.*************/img241/109/ch21thunov272008050735pkr4.jpg

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the same people mad that T.O. wasn't all smiles while we were winning were also mad at Romo when he was laughing while we were getting blown out by the Giants.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;2482384 said:
He was sulking, spotted himself on the stadium videoscreen, realized how bad that must look, then abruptly perked up.

http://img241.*************/img241/109/ch21thunov272008050735pkr4.jpg

:lmao2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
TheCount;2482388 said:
I'm wondering if the same people mad that T.O. wasn't all smiles while we were winning were also mad at Romo when he was laughing while we were getting blown out by the Giants.

Great thought. They won't answer.

AW SHUCKS!

gomer-pyle-10040207.jpg

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
TheCount;2482388 said:

I'm not mad that T.O. wasn't all smiles.
You guys are just unbelievable with your belief that teammates couldn't be sick of Owens and his antics.

I'm not suggesting we cut him, or that he's the worst teammate ever, or that other players don't cost us games. Nothing like that.

But to sit here and act like TO does no wrong and is a great teammate, well, that's just crazy.

Bradie James said he has to step between Owens and Romo. I wonder who initiates those fights...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2482404 said:
oh snap! bbgun owning the T.O. defenders

No, I was wrong to post one pic out of context. That said, I'll take sulking over screaming at people any day.

khiladi

Reaction score
Steve%20Smith%20Angry.jpg

Steve Smith is cursing because his QB didn't throw him the ball, when he was triple-covered... At least that is what the fans on Carolina Panthers Zone said...

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2482364 said:
How's this?
dcfanatic: Not funny, bad internet blogger.

I am still waiting for you to post in the thread where you said Larry Brown didn't watch 'Coaches Film'.

Tick tock, tick tock, lol.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
khiladi;2482454 said:
Steve%20Smith%20Angry.jpg

Steve Smith is cursing because his QB didn't throw him the ball, when he was triple-covered... At least that is what the fans on Carolina Panthers Zone said...
:laugh2:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I personally dont care if he is or isnt really causing problems.........I do know that drama follows this man everywhere he goes and where theres smoke theres usually T.O.......................

I am very tired and drained from the T.O. stuff every week 3 seasons now all T.O. all the time.....I like the guy but he just aint worth it IMO...I dont like him being the face of my beloved Cowboys....i really hope they give him walkin papers after the season......

and i know alot will defend him and blame it all on the media ....but it cant be that simple can it....im afraid he is who they say he is .............is it really possible that EVERYONE in the media is wrong about him except Deion? .......prime is the beacon of light huh..?

but like I said im not against the guy ...just tired of the circus that follows.....