Will Witten Have 100rec / 1,000 + Season ?

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
You guys think Witten will have 100 or more rec this year ?

and

Have more than 1,000 yards for the 2008 season ??

In the last two games Witten has 13 rec for 206 Yards....

I think we need a big game from him in GB, last year if I'm not mistaken they cover him pretty good.

Ender

Reaction score
I think so, i mean he is sure capable to get 800 more yards in 14 more games.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
djtavo;2270316 said:
I think we need a big game from him in GB, last year if I'm not mistaken they cover him pretty good.

Witten had six catches (out of eight attempts) for 67 yards against Green Bay last season.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I think he should be able to. But I think T.O. will have more catches that 78ish or whatever he had. Will be a great season!

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2270324 said:
Witten had six catches (out of eight attempts) for 67 yards against Green Bay last season.

Thanks Adam...

Undisputed

Reaction score
I think Witten threatens the TE yardage record this year. Quite premature, I realize, but the guy is absolutely on fire and no one can seem to stop him.

sago1

Reaction score
I love the way Garrett uses his TEs. Of course, it helps to have the QB who can consistently get the ball to Witten as well as TO. Love the fact that the Cowboys already lead the NFL in plays of more then 10 yards.

dmoore

Reaction score
On any other team I'd say it was a given. We just have to many balls to spread around. I think it'd be real tough for any of our recievers to get to 100 receptions, and if one does it likely means we've had an injury somewhere else.

Reaction score
Well he had 96 catches for 1145 yards last year, and it's not like he's getting any easier to cover, so 100 catches is certainly in the realm of possibility. It pretty much depends on how many teams decide to let him try to beat them, and how many of them decide to let T.O. beat them.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
sago1;2270420 said:
I love the way Garrett uses his TEs. Of course, it helps to have the QB who can consistently get the ball to Witten as well as TO. Love the fact that the Cowboys already lead the NFL in plays of more then 10 yards.

Man that's cool, and I can't wait til Felix starts to get those swing passes. Kaching