Williams kicked outta NCAA?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
They made a comment on it on the reporters...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I bet hos's coffee is all over his monitor...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Do you get him for a #1?

I pass, trade it for Law or go into next years draft with 2 #1's.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Guys I have no idea. This was from that Miami reporter who said Williams got betrayed by the ncaa for following the rules and no longer has a job or education...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
Do you get him for a #1?

You my good friend, are crazy...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Williams is considered by many to be the favorite for the overall #1. I would drop a 1st on him in a heartbeat if the oppurtunity presented himself. I guarantee you we wouldn't get him though as just about every other team would do the same.

Cowgal

Reaction score
He was practicing with USC on Friday while awaiting a decision from the NCAA. I don't think they've made their ruling yet.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He didn't "lose" his education. He can still attend school and earn his degree like 10% of us on this board did. It isn't that hard. He'll be richer than all of us if he isn't all ready. :)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DanTanna said:
. He can still attend school and earn his degree like 10% of us on this board did.

................ :D

jdnalls

Reaction score
Nors said:
Do you get him for a #1?

Law isn't getting any younger and if I were to be going out trading away firsts for CB's I'd much rather have McAlister.

With all that being said though give me Mike Williams!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
DanTanna said:
He can still attend school and earn his degree like 10% of us on this board did.

I highly doubt 10% of this board has a degree. I have seen actual posts where 'the' has been incorrectly spelled three times in one sentence.

Woods

Reaction score
I'd take Williams with one of our 1st rounders.

Next year we are hopefully going to draft a WR fairly high anyway . . . . Key and Glenn aren't getting any younger . . . . And our security blanket is AB.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Avery said:
I highly doubt 10% of this board has a degree. I have seen actual posts where 'the' has been incorrectly spelled three times in one sentence.

What teh hell are you talking about. Maybe you should reread some of het posts that are on teh board. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
RW31 said:
They made a comment on it on the reporters...

I don't think this is true, is it?

Of course if it is, I'll be the guy shouting "I told ya so!" but Hos has assured me that he will be allowed back in... and I tend to think he knows a little more about this than I do.

But I haven't seen confirmation of this anywhere.