Twitter: Wilson and Ferguson get into it at end of practice

plymkr

Reaction score
When people asked who has dog in them….them were the two I felt.
Ferguson does have that Dawg in him. The stare down on Adams for the game winner gave me the same feeling as seeing Witten run run with no helmet. I remember the John Madden call on that play and he said something to the effect of “ I like that guy a lot more now”. I had the same thought when Ferguson stared at Adams. I like that a lot more after that play.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ferguson does have that Dawg in him. The stare down on Adams for the game winner gave me the same feeling as seeing Witten run run with no helmet. I remember the John Madden call on that play and he said something to the effect of “ I like that guy a lot more now”. I had the same thought when Ferguson stared at Adams. I like that a lot more after that play.
Yeah he was killing Adam’s that game. He’s a baller.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t take part in the pervert activities not sure who you thought you were messaging ma’am.
Not a pervert reference, just a word lesson. If you "felt" something, I asked what did you feel. Like I "felt" the bump on the top of his head and I could feel it.

Your sentence below would have made more sense.

When people asked who has dog in them….them were the two I thought of.

The little dig "ma'am" at the bottom? That hurts! lmao

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean? He’s not our top guy on defense.
I'm saying our defense will never be a real one until the stars are dawgs or atleast 1 star. Donovan and Lewis can't lead the charge. Our defensive leaders are always on their best behavior vs bully teams. Look at niner matchups

Proof

Reaction score
we get some spirited / passionate activity and half the posts are about guys not involved. weirdo fan base man

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not a pervert reference, just a word lesson. If you "felt" something, I asked what did you feel. Like I "felt" the bump on the top of his head and I could feel it.

Your sentence below would have made more sense.

When people asked who has dog in them….them were the two I thought of.

The little dig "ma'am" at the bottom? That hurts! lmao
You asked me where I felt them at. Sounds perverted and with your history I had to assume as much.

Ma’am wasn’t a dig it was a sign of respect….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm saying our defense will never be a real one until the stars are dawgs or atleast 1 star. Donovan and Lewis can't lead the charge. Our defensive leaders are always on their best behavior vs bully teams. Look at niner matchups
Oh I see what you’re saying. I mean I agree to an extent. I think our guys have some dog in them if they just let it out. There’s some dog in Micah in Micah he just has to let it out.