Win in Green Bay then the following week lose at Texas Stadium to a mediocre team

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2304158 said:
Yeah-in 2 of their wins, they played against a rookie QB(Matt Ryan) and Kyle Orton.

They haven't exactly looked that great this year-the Bears' rookie RB from Tulane managed to get some 120+ rushing yards against them.

they were top 5 last year too

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Let me throw this out there...

An Aaron Rodgers led team should not have beaten us - they didnt.

A Jason Campbell team should not have beaten us - they did. Campbell didnt make any mistakes.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Campbell played better than Rodgers.

Portis is better than Ryan Grant, their Oline played better too.

Commanders defense played better than GB's by a long shot - esp against the run.

I give the SKins credit for a good game played. They looked like a better team than Green Bay against us. What part of that is due to how we played? - don't know.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I think you're confused. Outside of opening night, losing on the road to the still undefeated Cahmpions in their stadium, Washington has been solid.

You're upset, we all get that, and it's understandable. But thinking GB is a great team, and calling Washington mediocre is a joke.

Seriously, what would the Commanders have to do more than they have to prove they are a solid team? Here's the usual checklist.....

-Win with injuries to key players
-Win a tough division game on the road
-Win against an offensively potent team (we did 3 times)
-Win against a top-ranked team
-Win against a top team on the road
-Commit 0 offensive turnovers
-Play strong in the 4th quarter
-Mulitple game winning streak
-Defeat a high ranked defense
-Beat an undefeated team on the road

These are things the Commanders have done already, 4 games into the season, I don't get why you can't admit we have a good team. Almost this entire board acknowledges that besides you. I haven't seen one other poster saying Washington sucks, or Washington is mediocre, but you keep harping on it.

I have a feeling nothing we could do would make you admit we don't suck. Not that it matters, you just aren't a realist.