Wince

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought they were nuts for drafting QB Hurts, now I don't even have that. Now all I have is they probably could have drafted him in later rounds.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Is that what his injury is? That must mean he got dinged in the family jewels. I am sure he will be fine if that’s the case.

meanwhile cooper hasn’t been practicing and he has a background of missing games like wentz. The first game is on the road so it’s almost like you can count on cooper having some reason not to play.

Qcard

Reaction score
I thought they were nuts for drafting QB Hurts, now I don't even have that. Now all I have is they probably could have drafted him in later rounds.
Actually drafting Hurts confirmed everything about Wentz.....
Though Wentz looks good "throwing" the football.
Wentz has zero Swag and below average Leadership skills. Though Wentz leads the league in the imaginary *big throws* category.....
Wentz belongs in Denver. Elway can cover Wentz and build a juggernaut defense

MikeB80

Reaction score
Actually drafting Hurts confirmed everything about Wentz.....
Though Wentz looks good "throwing" the football.
Wentz has zero Swag and below average Leadership skills. Though Wentz leads the league in the imaginary *big throws* category.....
Wentz belongs in Denver. Elway can cover Wentz and build a juggernaut defense

his leadership skills looked fine in the critical game in week 16 last year. Someone else on the field struggled to lead anything.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Must be a Wince fan girl. First you feel the need to go after Coop, then Dak. You're reaching bruh.

no fan of the eagles but we have our own version of wentz in cooper who always has some nagging this or that. He just got a huge four year deal and he hasn’t practiced in a few days. That is concerning.

wentz beat Dallas in the most critical game of the year last year with backups at wr. Seems that would be leadership to me.

I do think dak is better than wentz for the record

MCMetal69

Reaction score
According to Philly writers , Hurts was getting almost zero snaps , with Wince and Nate Sudfeld taking them...................

ItzKelz

Reaction score

If this football thing doesn't work out he may have a career in movies.....
tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Is that what his injury is? That must mean he got dinged in the family jewels. I am sure he will be fine if that’s the case.
Lol Mike. Hang with me long enough and you'll be able to read my sarcasm like a bedtime story.