Winston anyone?

dckid

Reaction score
There is a good chance the Bucs cut Winston if they keep on winning.
I would give up a 5th for him. The Bucs don't like him at all, and it might be a good move to take a chance on him.
Jerry loves a reclamation project.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I would give up a 5th for him. The Bucs don't like him at all, and it might be a good move to take a chance on him.

Ya no thanks

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

That might push me ever closer to switching to the Broncos. They're already my second favourite team. Not saying that I'd outright become a Broncos fan yet at that point, but I'd be even closer than I am now to making that shift.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I doubt it....Fitzpatrick is a stop gap...if he was all that, all the other teams he played with would have kept him. none did.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
if hes not a cowboy, than he needs to be a cowboy.

this mentality never works. you need new and fresh. We need a young coach who can be here and win again. Hes going to need his own staff and players. This team needs to put the flame thrower to it like Gruden did.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes. Jameis is a good quarterback. He isn’t even a reclamation project.

But the Bucs aren’t going to get rid of him to keep Fitzpatrick

nathanlt

Reaction score
As a Florida State fan... no way, he's not the kind of guy who would lead a team with anything other than phony rah-rah kind of attitude. He is a suspension waiting to happen. His skillset is not better. Dak just needs to settle in.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No way, he would be nicknamed half-a-Winston here. Our coaches would neuter him too :laugh: