(WIP) Pam Oliver: McNabb said more stuff and I didn't even mention it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The only problem I could possibly see is the way she worded the "as long as he plays for the eagles, he'll keep a smile on his face" comment, because you can read that many ways. He could have said, "As long as I'm an Eagle, I'll have a smile on my face." as in he'd be happy to remain an Eagle, while Pam made it sound like he would wear a fake smile for the rest of the year, hoping he'd end up with another team and finally not have to pretend he's happy.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Chief;1842487 said:
Her goods look good.

pam-oliver-400x.jpg

Wow!!! I luv PERFECTION.... :bow:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jackrussell;1842567 said:
Makes me want to 'upgrade up up upgrade'.

You mean like Upgradde with two D's for a double dose of pimping?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Mansta54;1843037 said:
Wow!!! I luv PERFECTION.... :bow:

That's what it is.

Don't know that I've seen better.

And who knew?

All we see is her talking into the camera from the waist up.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Chief;1843052 said:
That's what it is.

Don't know that I've seen better.

And who knew?

All we see is her talking into the camera from the waist up.

She is a great athlete, qualified for the Olympics, most female athletes look good.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
TheCount;1842932 said:
The only problem I could possibly see is the way she worded the "as long as he plays for the eagles, he'll keep a smile on his face" comment, because you can read that many ways. He could have said, "As long as I'm an Eagle, I'll have a smile on my face." as in he'd be happy to remain an Eagle, while Pam made it sound like he would wear a fake smile for the rest of the year, hoping he'd end up with another team and finally not have to pretend he's happy.

OK, but this time in English.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Pam Oliver is a solid reporter. She doesn't need this BS.

Nor does she need idiot posters talking about her a** at a time when her credibility is being questioned.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone here cares. We should all be on our hands and knees praying that McNabb is the quarterback of the Eagles for many years to come. He's just not a good player anymore. Meanwhile, the Cowboys will be deep into the playoffs and probably in the Superbowl while the Eagles watch from home.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1842544 said:
Yes them does. :D

The thing that gets me is, .. we had this issue a couple of years back between McNabb, the Iggles, and T.O., .. right??

Everyone immediately blamed T.O. for everything back then. And it was always poor Donovan McNabb, T.O. is a cancer.

Now since then, nobody has tried to make McNabb look bad because of it, but he continually makes himself look bad with his actions and his comments. (Garcia, Pam Oliver, etc, to name a few) So even though nobody is coming after him, he continues to come out of it looking like the dork.

But since their altercation, all of the media has continually tried to make Owens look bad, tried to trip him up to say something controversial, so they can say, "see, T.O. is at it again." Always coming after him. And yet he continues to take the high road.

After observing the actions of McNabb and Owens since the blowup in Philly, .. is there any doubt now as to who was the real "jerk" in that mess?

Not to me.

Please let's not conflate the two issues. T.O. was wrong and was totally at fault for blasting McNabb and the organization in public and staging a temper tantrum to pave his way out of Philadelphia.

What type of leader McNabb is, whether his teammates like him, etc., is irrelevant to what T.O. did.

I wish Cowboys fans would stop trying to revise history because T.O. now wears the star. He was a butthole in Philadelphia regardless whether he's changed for the better here.

Now getting back to the topic:

Pam Oliver said:
"It's on-my-mother's-grave accurate.

Well, there you have it. I believe her. :)

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Donovan McNabb is really thin skinned, but I can't really blame him. Ask Mike Schmidt what it's like being the most visible player in that city. All he did is maybe put up the best numbers of any 3rd baseman of all time, and they still booed him unmercifully and blamed him for everything under the sun.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
abersonc;1843765 said:

Nor does she need idiot posters talking about her a** at a time when her credibility is being questioned.

Why not... its an attribute.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
abersonc;1843765 said:

oh get off your high horse