THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tenor.gif

Croomraider

Reaction score
The 2 most satisfying things about this win. The catch against Adams by Ferguson and the look Ferguson gave him. The second most satisfying thing was seeing Sherman in post game.
Sherman post-game legit was still making excuses about a banged up seattle oline and injuries and saying seattle is better than Dallas, yet he never mentioned that Dallas doesn't have Diggs, our legit 2nd best defensive player, lol!! I thought SHerman was ivy league knowledge?!

Proof

Reaction score
LOL. I love it. Sherman the Cowboys and Dak hater. Just ate him some good old crow.
that was fun. i get it’s his old team and he had to have felt some nostalgia but he was being a bit too much. enjoyed spiking his parade

plymkr

Reaction score
Sherman post-game legit was still making excuses about a banged up seattle oline and injuries and saying seattle is better than Dallas, yet he never mentioned that Dallas doesn't have Diggs, our legit 2nd best defensive player, lol!! I thought SHerman was ivy league knowledge?!
lol, yeah I was thinking that too. I was like shut up Sherman, your boys lost, accept it. No more excuses. He definitely was a sore loser.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
banged up line? we had no sacks (I think)

doomsday808

Reaction score
I promise, he'll find something to hate on. A win is a win. Dak and the cowboys will to win deserves some attention.

Cmac

Reaction score
The way he kept talking down our win was pissing me off, almost like we didn't deserve the win.
But didn't the win leave some questions, concerns, and troubles on the table?