Wiped that smirk off of Richard Sherman's face

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
He and Al Michaels can go to a private room and cry in the corner. The hate was on full display tonight. Love it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Pretty sure everyone had picked Dallas to win big. In typical fashion if it's not one thing it's another. Dallas couldn't put together a complete game and the defense was bad with the refs being bad. Way too many calls in the secondary. The win was great but if Dallas was a truly legit contender they would of handled this Seattle team without such a scare. Dallas is a good team but mehhh they always seem to make things a bit too interesting when they really should of won this game by a couple TDs.

Mannix

Reaction score
Sherman is a tool and completely ruins Undisputed…he talks over everyone and actually believes that he’s an equal on the show…he’s just a “throw in” who I hope is jettisoned soon. His ego…for whatever misplaced reason… is out of control.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kirk Herbstreit was annoying also. Seems biased all night long and whining.
That is normally not him.
i always liked him on college games. And since he was an OSU QB as well.

But that was the worse I ever heard him.

Praxit

Reaction score
Sherman is a clown.
... I saw this police segment on him about year ago.

Camera caught him going to someone's door. Drunk, angry and saying all kinds of foul language along with "Im going to bust down door".

Dude, looked very violent. I was like, geez, is that him?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The way he kept talking down our win was pissing me off, almost like we didn't deserve the win.
Did you watch the post-game show entirely? Tony G. said Ferguson was his new favorite TE. As far as I'm concerned, that's the same as Aaron Rodgers saying Dak is his favorite QB to watch this year. High respect from your HOF peers.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Sherman for the way he trashed Michael Crabtree after beating SF in the NFCCG.

Crabtree was a punk and a sore loser - he deserved EVERY OUNCE of that.
:laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL. I love it. Sherman the Cowboys and Dak hater. Just ate him some good old crow.
Careful. The dictionary.com world taught and properly used noun "hater" is suddenly no longer allowed around here.

This place is going woke to please those properly labeled due to their actions.
:facepalm:

doomsday808

Reaction score
He is very arrogant. Especially when it comes to Cowboys history of losing the big games. Bottom line, Cowboys just need to win!! He'll have to write a new script.

bigE79

Reaction score
Did you watch the post-game show entirely? Tony G. said Ferguson was his new favorite TE. As far as I'm concerned, that's the same as Aaron Rodgers saying Dak is his favorite QB to watch this year. High respect from your HOF peers.
Nope,turned it off

lkelly

Reaction score
Is there video of this postgame sorrow? I turned off Prime as soon as the clock hit zero.

Edit: Nevermind. I see that Amazon has the whole enchilada on replay.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
He's irrelevant and an egotistical hot head. Can't converse with any civility; must've have paid he's own way to be part of the show.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. I love it. Sherman the Cowboys and Dak hater. Just ate him some good old crow.
R.9c984dfa1fa10f78052b415374ee5926
This was RS at half time, I listened for a bout 4 seconds

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He was a dominant player, though. One of my favorite non-Cowboys of all time. He's like that with every team, actually. Just how he rolls.

What I love is how so many people are so fooled by Aaron Andrews.

One of the biggest cons on television.

Mannix

Reaction score
He was a dominant player, though. One of my favorite non-Cowboys of all time. He's like that with every team, actually. Just how he rolls.

What I love is how so many people are so fooled by Aaron Andrews.

One of the biggest cons on television.
I grind my teeth to bits every time I hear that flat nasally IRRITATING voice!!!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Careful. The dictionary.com world taught and properly used noun "hater" is suddenly no longer allowed around here.

This place is going woke to please those properly labeled due to their actions.
:facepalm:
What?

They see me rollin....
They hatin...

Patrolin', n' tryin' a catch me ridin' dirday

I'm Swangin'
They hope they that they gone catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' a catch me ridin' dirday....

:yourock: