Wish me luck

TheCowboy

Reaction score
First ever game starting O-Line and D-Line. Our team is improving a little from last year and we have a new coach who actually cares. First game on the road tomorrow 1 hour away from our school. Last year we went 0-6-1. The 1 tie was on a forfeit! LOL! But seriously wish us luck tomorrow. It will be interesting!

Thanks!

brickman

Reaction score
Motorbreath;3530152 said:
First ever game starting O-Line and D-Line. Our team is improving a little from last year and we have a new coach who actually cares. First game on the road tomorrow 1 hour away from our school. Last year we went 0-6-1. The 1 tie was on a forfeit! LOL! But seriously wish us luck tomorrow. It will be interesting!

Thanks!

Good luck. What team do you play for as I am a Rochester guy?

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Sorry forgot about this thread for a second! LOL.

We won 14-0. It was the best expirience in a sports game that I have played in my life. I never had a tackle in my life (benchwarmer last year) and had 3 first game. It wasn't exausting at all playing the whole game. I'm hungry for more! On offense I didn't get a pancake but I didn't give up a sack or let my guy get a tackle the entire game. Not bad, eh?

D greatly improved, O Looked good but we depended on the run more because it was like a windstorm! Don't honestly know if this team was that bad or we were that good!

Next game up is in 2 weeks on a saturday.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
brickman;3533955 said:
Good luck. What team do you play for as I am a Rochester guy?
It was Bishop Kearney (Irondequoit, NY) 14, Marcus Whitman (Rushville, NY) 0

Don't forget it's JV but it's a win non-the-less!

TheCowboy

Reaction score
tomson75;3534307 said:
How does a tie equal a forfeit?
Good question but we were getting killed by at least 20, maybe 30? I'm not sure of the exact score but the lights went out on the stadium (night game) and it was PITCH dark! It was a power outage in the whole county and the lights never went back on in 10 minutes so they called the game. Since we were getting badly killed they called it a tie.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Motorbreath;3534445 said:
We won 14-0. It was the best expirience in a sports game that I have played in my life.
Sounds like a great time.

Keep us updated!

brickman

Reaction score
Motorbreath;3534448 said:
It was Bishop Kearney (Irondequoit, NY) 14, Marcus Whitman (Rushville, NY) 0

Don't forget it's JV but it's a win non-the-less!

Congrats. My kids went to Greece Athena, but I have a lot of buddies that went to Kearney. Keep up the good work.