With all the uncertainty, the Cowboys could win number 6?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
WIth all the uncertainty, one year deals, the running back by committees, the need for younger guys to play a huge role for us, the loss of free agents, the lack of signing free agents etc etc etc. Wouldn't it be crazy with all this that happened this year, we'd end up winning our 6th Superbowl? We'd show a lot of resilience and toughness winning the big one. It would be cool, not saying we can't, not saying will, but wouldn't it be cool if it happened this way???? Please give your thoughts

Yes (I'm ok, I've been tested thoroughly by my neurologist!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be cool
wow-thats-really-cool-thats-really-cool.gif

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
WIth all the uncertainty, one year deals, the running back by committees, the need for younger guys to play a huge role for us, the loss of free agents, the lack of signing free agents etc etc etc. Wouldn't it be crazy with all this that happened this year, we'd end up winning our 6th Superbowl? We'd show a lot of resilience and toughness winning the big one. It would be cool, not saying we can't, not saying will, but wouldn't it be cool if it happened this way???? Please give your thoughts

It's not uncommon to get a second opinion, you know,....just in case. But seriously, just getting one step further than last year would be a miracle. As for SB win......the entire team would need to be tested for PED. Plus see if Jerry left a money trail behind him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Forever the optimist of the Arlington Jonesboys. Jerry Dumbo GM Jones loves you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Come on man, you’ve been in here whining about everything about the Cowboys and completely given up. Now this? Riiiiiiight.

kskboys

Reaction score

You mean win 6 games? Sounds about right.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be a glorious ending to the 2024 season. Like the ending of Rocky II, Independence Day and Return of the Jedi all rolled into one.

Personally, I would freak seeing the ghosts of Tom Landry, Tex Schramm and Clint Murchinson smiling and nodding during the post Super Bowl celebration. Allay loo ta nu vah!.Allay loo ta nu vah! Allay loo ta nu vaaaaaah!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

To build on my earlier fairytale creature analogy, there's a better chance of seeing a leprechaun beat a dragon to death with a baby unicorn.