With Felix Jones on IR, who replaces him?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok, with felix jones now in injured reserve now, who do you think that the dallas cowboys will sign in his place? Or wait on adam jones.

I think the cowboys might bring up alonzo coleman from the practice squad, or resign keion lattimore, ray lewis little brother.

what do you think will happen, thats like 2 full games before adam jones would be ready to play, so to me, i think the cowboys go get someone tomorrow, because now at the late stage, you cant just depend on 2 running backs on your roster.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Have you guys never heard of Tashard Choice?:confused::confused::confused:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2432515 said:
Have you guys never heard of Tashard Choice?:confused::confused::confused:

garrett apparently has not..

him not letting this bad boy run to spell barber makes me want to gnash my teeth.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2432474 said:
With Felix Jones on IR, who replaces him?

bsandrs.jpg

Get er' done!

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
Well since Felix Jones is on the IR
I think we will see Barber get most of the reps now
and see a mix of Tashard Choice in there
If we do decide to bring up someone from our practice squad
I think Alonzo Coleman would be good,or bring Keon Lattimore they are both good backups in my opinion

Dallas_Cowboys_logo.jpg

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I wanna see some big dose of choice. i dont want to give barber over 25 carries a game. the way he runs, who knows.......

give em around 15 carries , choice with about 10 if possible...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'de prefer we sign a dependable, veteran RB who can be counted on for special teams and can come in on 3rd down once in a while (only because Barber is such a great receiving back)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
why didn't we trade for LT like I asked for? this all could have been avoided if you JUST LISTEN TO ME

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2432640 said:
why didn't we trade for LT like I asked for? this all could have been avoided if you JUST LISTEN TO ME

:lmao2:

utrunner07

Reaction score
lane;2432523 said:
garrett apparently has not..

him not letting this bad boy run to spell barber makes me want to gnash my teeth.

completely agree. for as smart as some people say garrett is, he is coming off as really DUMB this season....

first he sits Felix for basically an entire game, then he lets him play on ST cold which likely led to the injury, then he cant figure out how to get TO open, then he cant come up with an effective game plan while Romo is out, he never has been able to make half time adjustments.....

Just say NO to Garrett in 2009.

Oh sorry, I forgot the title of this thread....

Um......

What is Tyson doing?

jkjk/

utrunner07

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2432640 said:

look Bob you're preaching to the choir here, you got to get in Jerry's ear! ;)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
At this point no one can "replace" Felix. And i agree 100% with you guys that it is maddening that Red won't give Choice, a man that led the ACC in rushing two years in a row and has a 5+ YPC average, a chance to carry the damn ball. BB King would say "the wow is gone" and we are now a true smash mouth running game with the Barbarian and Choice. Listen up Red Jesus, give Choice a chance. (i stole that from john lennon)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2432699 said:
At this point no one can "replace" Felix. And i agree 100% with you guys that it is maddening that Red won't give Choice, a man that led the SEC in rushing two years in a row and has a 5+ YPC average, a chance to carry the damn ball. BB King would say "the wow is gone" and we are now a true smash mouth running game with the Barbarian and Choice. Listen up Red Jesus, give Choice a chance. (i stole that from john lennon)

it's ACC