With no extension for Mike don't expect any coaching changes

snadler

Reaction score
This is why jerry has become the dumbest owner/gm in sports. If you aren’t extending fat Mike, and setting him up for failure then WHY ARE YOU BRINGING HIM BACK? You have a solid selection of replacements, and you are wasting another season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Mike working as a lame duck means no movement for the staff. Who is going to come here for only one year?

Expect Solari back and the rest of the gang….

And if DQ bolts what decent DC is coming with the promise of only one year?

Cluster!
Yes Aven , this team is a cluster bomb!

Was really hoping to get a new OL Coach, as our line has talent but underperformed in the run game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If DQ leaves, look for Whitt or Harris the be promoted to DC. One of them may leave to go with DQ to be his DC.

As yeah, any top DC prospects coming here on a one year deal most likely not happening.
Unless Jerry gives a multi year deal, forcing him upon the new HC.

Bagman

Reaction score
This is why jerry has become the dumbest owner/gm in sports. If you aren’t extending fat Mike, and setting him up for failure then WHY ARE YOU BRINGING HIM BACK? You have a solid selection of replacements, and you are wasting another season.
Because our drunken, lying owner said there's no check I wouldn't write to win a Super Bowl. Apparently, he doesn't want to write McCarthy's paycheck if he fires Big Mike. So he's trading 1 lame duck year of McCarthy for a possible championship run with Belichek, Harbaugh or Vrabel.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I just can’t fathom the entire thing all coming back. Our draft is bare, and extensions coming for Dak and Lamb. Last year’s rookie class was awful as well. Clown show incoming
It's a circus!
But Jerry is P.T.Barnum so he should feel right at home!
:lmao:

Aven8

Reaction score
Because our drunken, lying owner said there's no check I wouldn't write to win a Super Bowl. Apparently, he doesn't want to write McCarthy's paycheck if he fires Big Mike. So he's trading 1 lame duck year of McCarthy for a possible championship run with Belichek, Harbaugh or Vrabel.
Yet he’s still paying La’el Collins…..

Maybe that why he brought him back?!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mike working as a lame duck means no movement for the staff. Who is going to come here for only one year?

Expect Solari back and the rest of the gang….

And if DQ bolts what decent DC is coming with the promise of only one year?

Cluster!
I expect DQ to return as well for the same reason he came back last year, unfinished business.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
There is simply no way they bring the entire crew back. I just don't believe it.

But the Joneses really don't care. And what can anyone do to stop them? Boycotts, booing, being totally embarrassed on the biggest stage, none of it will ever do anything because they won't fire themselves.

Aven8

Reaction score
No doubt, but don't you think DQ is capable of adapting accordingly? I do.
I do. But I want LB’s and he loves the hybrids. Remember when we never could get safeties? Now we have 5 and no LB’s. We can’t rely on Overshon saving the day either.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I do. But I want LB’s and he loves the hybrids. Remember when we never could get safeties? Now we have 5 and no LB’s. We can’t rely on Overshon saving the day either.
Overshown will help and we will get a few more LBs through the draft and FA. It's an obvious deficiency they will fill.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If Quinn leaves that’s why my biggest worry is Jerry making the defensive hire. Gonna be hard to get a quality dc in here with mm in his final year. It’s why I joke half seriously about Jerry bringing in his buddy Mike zimmer.