With the 4th pick in the NFL Draft

ufcrules1

Reaction score
To all those who said he wasn't worth it and we could have gotten a corner, was he worth it now?

Amen to that. So many clueless fans out there. The guy was perfect in college. Run, catch, block, take it to the house speed, smart, etc.
He was absolutely perfect.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The failure of people to grasp the nuance of this argument is amazing even while seeing evidence of why people didn't think we should go there. I am one of those people. I stand by that.

Go back and look at Zeke's last two tds. Tell me what they have in common.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
,,ER,,,AW,,,HUM,,,O.K!

(Yeah, I know this is a 'face slap/ with a smelly dead fish/ rooster crow,,dig!,,, I'm cool with it.)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The failure of people to grasp the nuance of this argument is amazing even while seeing evidence of why people didn't think we should go there. I am one of those people. I stand by that.

Go back and look at Zeke's last two tds. Tell me what they have in common.

Not a hand by the DEFENSE was Even close to TOUCHING HIM!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The people you are talking too will never admit it because of pride.

Zeke is a special player ........ they will never admit he is worth the number 4 pick in the draft.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The pick would mean nothing without Dak.
So Zeke wouldn't be doing this good without Dak? I could actually argue that he would be getting even more yards without Dak. Teams would have to play off the line more and Zeke would have more room to run.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone else noticed that.

I did.

I also remember that people used to knock Emmitt Smith for that.

They seemed to forget that every time Emmitt was out (Which wasn't often) that same O-line never seemed nearly as dominate.

Now Zeke is going to get dinged because his O-line is so good. But I'd like to remind people it's the same great O-line that took 16 games to produce a thousand yard rusher last year. Zeke has done that in 9 games this year.

The o-line is great and deserves a ton of respect and credit.

But if people don't see how special Zeke is (Especially his vision) then I don't know what you're watching.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I did.

I also remember that people used to knock Emmitt Smith for that.

They seemed to forget that every time Emmitt was out (Which wasn't often) that same O-line never seemed nearly as dominate.

Now Zeke is going to get dinged because his O-line is so good. But I'd like to remind people it's the same great O-line that took 16 games to produce a thousand yard rusher last year. Zeke has done that in 9 games this year.

The o-line is great and deserves a ton of respect and credit.

But if people don't see how special Zeke is (Especially his vision) then I don't know what you're watching.
Mcfadden didn't start for 16 games.

Also look I think Zeke is great. I thought that before we took him. Still didn't want a RB. They get hurt too often, they peak too early and they rarely justify that 2nd big contract they sign. Add on top of that, that you get great backs much later in the draft and I think we should have passed.

This is not a difficult thing to understand.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Zeke wouldn't be doing this good without Dak? I could actually argue that he would be getting even more yards without Dak. Teams would have to play off the line more and Zeke would have more room to run.

With some street pickup FA QB running this team for the first half of the season with no Dak or Romo, the season would be all but toast and they would probably stack 18 in the box.

See last year as an example. Not that Zeke wouldnt be having some great games. But not with the regularity he was having now. And the team would be out of the playoff picture already and no one would be talking about him as MVP.