With the first pick in the 2007 draft the

locked&loaded

Reaction score
_____ select _____ ? saw this on a different forum think it should be fun.

i think the. Baltimore ravens select-calvin johnson

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys select Brady Quinn..
-------------------------------------------------------
with a trade up!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile said:
New York Jets select Adrian Peterson.

Nope - I got it all worked out.

AD is coming to Dallas.

They reported in the Daily the other day that AD is saying he will stay for his senior year. That would be nice for my Sooners. Just word....doesnt mean anything. Many say it only to come out the JR year.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I would think people would be more concerned about the 2006 draft, you know, since that's in a few weeks and not over a year down the road.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
With the 32nd and final pick in the 1st round of the 2007 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select.....
Tarell Brown, CB, Texas

:starspin

Gibbs II

Reaction score
With the 1st pick the Washington Commanders (aquired from Dallas trade) selects the only player that dallas really needed, and in fact yes, they did, the skins just murdered him.

oh lord.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
With the 1st pick the Washington Commanders (aquired from Dallas trade) selects the only player that dallas really needed, and in fact yes, they did, the skins just murdered him.

oh lord.

:blind:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gibbs II said:

oh lord.
That is probably the lamest post I have read this entire off season if not ever.