With the new Kickoff Rules, Micah at kick returner? Fassel would love it!

Flamma

Reaction score
Yup.........I don't want to hurt our chances of trading him for a slew of picks at this point.
Jerry isn't trading him unless he holds out. Next offseason he'll probably get a king's ransom.

Carson

Reaction score
Yup.........I don't want to hurt our chances of trading him for a slew of picks at this point.
0% Micah is traded lol. let’s trade a top 3 player to try and land another Micah

Stop with that nonsense. Dak may go next year but lamb and Micah aren’t going anywhere

Flamma

Reaction score
Even then I say no

You could still land the taco Charlton, Trysten Hills and Kelvin Josephs
I agree. The reason you accumulate picks in a rebuild is to find a player like that. You're always going to pay a ton for top talent. It's only in the QB market do you overpay for lesser talent.

The reason I said they'd trade him is because I believe Jerry is going scorched earth after that loss to GB. He's not paying anyone this year.

CWR

Reaction score
Jerry isn't trading him unless he holds out. Next offseason he'll probably get a king's ransom.
While we see the possibility of a mega deal and a bunch of draft picks Jerry sees jersey sales and a steady stream of revenue. You're right I doubt he wants to let go of that golden goose, even if he has to pay him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I agree. The reason you accumulate picks in a rebuild is to find a player like that. You're always going to pay a ton for top talent. It's only in the QB market do you overpay for lesser talent.

The reason I said they'd trade him is because I believe Jerry is going scorched earth after that loss to GB. He's not paying anyone this year.
I want to believe you so bad, let's wait to see what happens (I hope he doesn't!)

shabazz

Reaction score
0% Micah is traded lol. let’s trade a top 3 player to try and land another Micah

Stop with that nonsense. Dak may go next year but lamb and Micah aren’t going anywhere
We don't want another Micah here.

Do you really want to break the bank on a player that goes AWOL every last half of the season AND in big games.

How soon we forget that this same irreplaceable guy went for a half a sack and 2 whole tackles against the Bills and Dolphins just this past season.

That's just what he has done against the better offenses

Am I wrong?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If Micah was consistent it would be a no brainer but........
Sucks to say this about him but people are starting to see what's happening. If you're truly a great player or aspire to be, show up at those pivotal moments!!! The sacks on 2nd and 6 they're fine, but man, what about 4th and 12 in the playoffs in the last quarter when the opposing offense has been marching down the field on us on that last drive

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Do you really want to break the bank on a player that goes AWOL every last half of the season AND in big games.

How soon we forget that this same irreplaceable guy went for a half a sack and 2 whole tackles against the Bills and Dolphins just this past season.

Am I wrong?
No no no no!!! You have to remember he's doubled and sometimes even tripled when he's rushing the passer. I've gone so far as to see him being blocked even before leaving the locker room!

Flamma

Reaction score
If Micah was consistent it would be a no brainer but........
Look, I get you. But how about we have another player step up when they take away Parsons? As good a Ware was for us, how good was our defense? Lawrence Taylor was fantastic, but it wasn't only him. He had Carl Banks and a slew of good defenders around him. You couldn't just focus on stopping him.

Carson

Reaction score

Am I wrong?
A lot of these big name guys disappear come playoff time.

Look at Watt and Garrett.

Does Cleveland want to trade Garrett? No. Does Pittsburgh want to trade Watt? No. Maxx Crosby? Not happening

This disrespect some of our players get here is insane. 31 other teams will gladly take Micah

shabazz

Reaction score
Look, I get you. But how about we have another player step up when they take away Parsons? As good a Ware was for us, how good was our defense? Lawrence Taylor was fantastic, but it wasn't only him. He had Carl Banks and a slew of good defenders around him. You couldn't just focus on stopping him
I appreciate that fact, Jersey, however since the FO has been unable to procure any DTs or LBs to support him what's the sense in giving him the salary of 3 players?

I'd rather deal him with the hopes of picking up 3 guys on the Interior line and LB that CAN make a difference.

Just like so many of our debates it goes back to the Ineptitude of the FO in securing quality DTs either via FA or the draft