With the Red Sox winning tonite..

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
I don't know about the Eagles...but I just thought I felt bad after the Cowboys lost to Pitt. Can you imagine being a Yankees fan and suffering through that 4 game collapse? Horrifying.

Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Are the Eagles next????

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing before the game, I thought 'if the Red Sox win tonight does that mean Philly will win the NFC' but I think McNabb will choke again.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rezz said:
I don't know about the Eagles...but I just thought I felt bad after the Cowboys lost to Pitt. Can you imagine being a Yankees fan and suffering through that 4 game collapse? Horrifying.

When you have won so much, they kind of deserve it.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Are the Eagles next????

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way can you compare the Eagles to the Curse of the Bambino. The Vikings would be a much better comparison.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
No way can you compare the Eagles to the Curse of the Bambino. The Vikings would be a much better comparison.

Or the buffalo bills.

But at least both of those teams got to the superbowl multiple times...where the eagles just got there once.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Rezz said:

UH, I don't have to "imagine"... :mad:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Heh heh.

:) YEAH :)

Uncalled for...such a demonstration of poor sportswomanship...

I expect so much better from you....

:rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for the loss...it guaranteed that Santa Steinbrenner will do anything to sign Beltran. :)

blindzebra

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Or the buffalo bills.

But at least both of those teams got to the superbowl multiple times...where the eagles just got there once.

I agree. The Sox contended year after year, the Eagles are the Cubs of the NFL. :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Oh, and thanks for the loss...it guaranteed that Santa Steinbrenner will do anything to sign Beltran. :)

the yankees need pitching

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jacs said:
the yankees need pitching

Well, whether or not they need pitching, which they do (Lefthanded variety) they are still going to go out and get Beltran...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The eagles "curse" is really just karma. The fans are always jacksases, they will never get to know what it feels like to win a superbowl.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Well, whether or not they need pitching, which they do (Lefthanded variety) they are still going to go out and get Beltran...
That would suck. He is one of my favorite players.