With the upcoming schedule

stinkface

Reaction score
Well, our defense was really overrated and neither Tank, or any of our Linebackers have played up to their publicity. Zeke although he is playing well no longer has the 4th gear he used to have. Dak isn't playing great, but he hasn't sucked either. Only bright side at all is Quinn is has 9 sacks. PS. Thought our DB's were pure strength, but boy was I wrong. Lastly, the only good thing is most likely the Red Head is toast after this.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well, our defense was really overrated and neither Tank, or any of our Linebackers have played up to their publicity. Zeke although he is playing well no longer has the 4th gear he used to have. Dak isn't playing great, but he hasn't sucked either. Only bright side at all is Quinn is has 9 sacks. PS. Thought our DB's were pure strength, but boy was I wrong. Lastly, the only good thing is most likely the Red Head is toast after this.

Good analysis bro....................I hope Clappy is gone as well after this collapse.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Somehow we opened as a favorite against the eagles and I am not sure how in the world that is possible at this point.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Head Coaching changes are usually difficult for teams, but it's getting to that point. Theoretically, we should be world beaters this year.

Last time we did better.

Seeing the top guy get canned focuses the mind on accountability.

The best reported quality of Garrett is team RKG, process, etc. That's how you build a team. We've got what we've got now. Almost anyone would be better at game day management.

Still can't believe that with Cobb out, and Gallup, Austin, and Cooper on the injury report, we didn't suit up Devin Smith. It's like they're trying to tank the season.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Last time we did better.

Seeing the top guy get canned focuses the mind on accountability.

The best reported quality of Garrett is team RKG, process, etc. That's how you build a team. We've got what we've got now. Almost anyone would be better at game day management.

Still can't believe that with Cobb out, and Gallup, Austin, and Cooper on the injury report, we didn't suit up Devin Smith. It's like they're trying to tank the season.
just read an article from 2012 that talked about how Garrett needed to fix all of his game day issues or else he wouldn’t be around much longer.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
just read an article from 2012 that talked about how Garrett needed to fix all of his game day issues or else he wouldn’t be around much longer.

Guess Jerry forgot about that one. It's not just us saying Garrett is bad on game day. It's everyone who covers the league.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I hope we lose every game we play from here on out.

And I'm not saying that to be a bad fan, or a pessimist, but because it's the only thing that will bring change. I'm willing to sacrifice the rest of the season with the assurance that I never have to look at that red headed con-man ever again.
Damn.

This is real talk. Id stand there next to you, bud.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Look what a good quarterback can do to a losing team : the Jets
we need the same

JMPearson

Reaction score
Look what a good quarterback can do to a losing team : the Jets
we need the same

Qb play was fine stop, Darnold had one big play due to scheme and Heath still playing any other safety in league makes that plat

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Qb play was fine stop, Darnold had one big play due to scheme and Heath still playing any other safety in league makes that plat
So what the easier way change quarterback or change so many players? I am aware it is not easy finding an elite quarterback but not looking to upgrade that important position is not the right way.
This quarterback of ours needs around him super stars in every position to be very effective.

dckid

Reaction score
This is the most disappointing Cowboys team I can remember.

I actually thought they might be good enough to earn a bye and therefore make a possible Super Bowl run. I obviously don’t know football.
This is like the 2008, 2010 teams. 2015 was more injury related. This is what happens in Dallas.