With this roster Dak should win

Verdict

Reaction score
With this roster Dak should win 12 games. A top 5 QB should do that easily. He has a good coach, the team is invigorated, and he has the talent and depth to win 12 games minimum.

(Yes, this is yet another Dak Thread!). Enjoy!!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this roster Dak should win 12 games. A top 5 QB should do that easily. He has a good coach, the team is invigorated, and he has the talent and depth to win 12 games minimum.

I suggest Dak songs for the next thread. Dak a lack lack lack lack...

Maybe some Billy Joel lyrics could be adapted...
He works at Mr. Cacciatorre's down on Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
Yeah and he's trading in his Chevy for a Cadillac-ac-ac-ac-ac-ac
You ought to know by now (you ought to know by now)

Nav22

Reaction score
Good thing he’s 40-24 as a starter, so we already know he’s capable of winning with a good roster.

Dak’s lowly haters from 2016-18, when Dak went 32-16:
”QB RECORD ISN’T A STAT!!!”

Dak’s lowly haters since the end of 2019:
“DAK SUCKS, HE WENT 8-8!!!”

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Honestly the narrative should be...……………...

Mike McCarthy should win at least 12 games. He has the talent, the offense, and a better defense.

We no longer have a stooge at HC. In reality, its the HC's job and responsibility to win.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Good thing he’s 40-24 as a starter, so we already know he’s capable of winning with a good roster.

:hammer:

Bennie

Reaction score

2016 is long gone dude, start living in the here and now. Dak is nothn but a below-average player. He wouldn't even be on the field if it weren't for 2 injuries. I know, you want the team to carry him harder this year. I sure hope Dak is up to the task. Oh but wait he failed last year when the NFC was limping, he couldn't pull the team through to the playoffs. Oh well, let's give him 40mil for being carried.

817Gill

Reaction score
This is one of the biggest reasons to pay him now in my opinion. He’s going to be better last year than this because of coaching and weapons. If he gives you stats anywhere near last years with 2-3 more wins and a division title he’s going to cost more than what Watson’s about to make.

35-36 for Dak now or 38-40 later. He’s not going to suck with the best weapons and coaching he’s ever had. No real reason to believe that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is one of the biggest reasons to pay him now in my opinion. He’s going to be better last year than this because of coaching and weapons. If he gives you stats anywhere near last years with 2-3 more wins and a division title he’s going to cost more than what Watson’s about to make.

35-36 for Dak now or 38-40 later. He’s not going to suck with the best weapons and coaching he’s ever had. No real reason to believe that.

IF Dak has the same year as last year, with the improved defense and coaching, we should win another 4 games.

And no longer will be held back by coaching in the playoffs. This team is ripe for a SB contending window right now and for the next 3 to 4 years.

And I think Dak will have a better year as will Zeke and Pollard.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So, Dak goes to the playoffs and the rest of the team goes home?

Come on, if the roster is that strong, the wins are team wins, not just Dak wins. And if they lose they are team losses, not Dak losses. The QB may be the most influential player, but he isn't the lone player.

Nav22

Reaction score
2016 is long gone dude, start living in the here and now. Dak is nothn but a below-average player. He wouldn't even be on the field if it weren't for 2 injuries. I know, you want the team to carry him harder this year. I sure hope Dak is up to the task. Oh but wait he failed last year when the NFC was limping, he couldn't pull the team through to the playoffs. Oh well, let's give him 40mil for being carried.
40-24 and very good stats.

I know it hurts.
:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I suggest Dak songs for the next thread. Dak a lack lack lack lack...

Maybe some Billy Joel lyrics could be adapted...
He works at Mr. Cacciatorre's down on Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
Yeah and he's trading in his Chevy for a Cadillac-ac-ac-ac-ac-ac
You ought to know by now (you ought to know by now)
When I was younger, I always sang: Traded in a Chevy for a kayak-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak-ak...

And then I would wonder if he decided to move to Colorado for the white water.

JBS

Reaction score
People in here that think there are 10+ qbs better than dak in this league clearly don't watch enough football..go watch all of these other qbs play every week..yall would have like 3 qbs in the top 10..and everybody else wouldn't betop 20...yall just name names to name them but yall don't even watch

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Don't worry! I will. LOL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If I'm John Wick...? Both
My neighbors call me Wick.
Not because I'm some badass killer, but because I have kinda long hair and a full beard.
I thought: be cool if I was a badass killer and then thought: Nah. I don't like ending lives.
I still look badass though.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
People in here that think there are 10+ qbs better than dak in this league clearly don't watch enough football..go watch all of these other qbs play every week..yall would have like 3 qbs in the top 10..and everybody else wouldn't betop 20...yall just name names to name them but yall don't even watch

I said it in another thread, but I feel like people are basing the idea of Top-10 on the days where Romo was only good enough to be considered the 6th or 7th best QB in the league.

Realistically, it's like 3-5 guys then around 12 guys who are interchangeable depending on the year. This is either because they are too young or they're guys who have passed their peak (Stafford, Ryan, etc).

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
My neighbors call me Wick.
Not because I'm some badass killer, but because I have kinda long hair and a full beard.
I thought: be cool if I was a badass killer and then thought: Nah. I don't like ending lives.
I still look badass though.

Honestly looking badass is 99% of the battle. No need to end lives.