Without Portis Cowboys better win

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2419649 said:
Tell me about it. All I know is that if EveryoneElse jumped off a bridge, I'd only hope ZeroBuritto would follow.

Did I miss something? WHT is your problem?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2419659 said:
Did I miss something? WHT is your problem?

It's Commanders week, I'm feeling a little hostile and am simply lashing out at everyone showing the slightest hint of weakness or uncertainty on our chances in DC. Don't take it personal.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2419677 said:
It's Commanders week, I'm feeling a little hostile and am simply lashing out at everyone showing the slightest hint of weakness or uncertainty on our chances in DC. Don't take it personal.

Just checking. I don't remember having a problem with you.

BTW, I am on the "We're gunna kick the Skins arse" bandwagon, just not shooting my mouth off like I was prior to the game in Dallas earlier this year.

I ate a lot of crow at ES.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Rampage;2419643 said:
going 4-3 through the final 7 games is a strong finish?

4-2 AFTER a skins loss. have you seen the schedule? lose to Commanders, then finish strong.

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2419633 said:
Good post.

#2 Is not a weak.
Teams riding high are often guilty of eating the cheese. After week three with consecutive wins over the Eagles and Packers(the consensus choices at that time to give us the most trouble) it was impossible not to get too high on ourselves. It's human nature.
What do you think happened to the skins after consecutive road wins over the Cowboys and Eagles?
#9 You can't possibly believe this. Even if you truely believed the skins were better than the Cowboys, you can't still think you're winning without Portis.

#2 would be true, except that the Skins were winning at the time and well it was Cowboys-Skins, so I think it's hard to overlook a division game.
#9 I am gonna believe the Skins can pull out a close one, even without Portis. (i drink alot of kool-aid sometimes!)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
bbgun;2419425 said:
On "Commanders Report" tonight, all four panelists picked the Skins to win. Of course, Sonny picks them every week.

Homers.

If they think about it logically, the cowboys should always win.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The last thing I would do is apologize for kicking the Commanders ***** in without them having Portis. I didn't see teams standing in line to apologize to us these past few weeks.