Witten behind the scenes

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
As soon as Witten walks back into the locker room, Dak, EzE, Martin, and Tank need to tell him to sit down and STHU. It's thier team now. Witt was a booth failure and he better not come back with that cocky attitude. He's nothing but a TEMP
Witten will play untill he is 51 years old

GMO415

Reaction score
Who the hell are you to say something like this about another man? Especially one who has earned what Witten has. That is leadership at it's finest and if you can't comprehend that, shut your mouth and take notes.
When emotions are high, rational is at an all time low. There's no reason to come after me.

I'm talking about the future of this team. I'm talking about players that will be Cowboys for five years plus .Witt will not and won't ever be one of those players.

Don't turn this personal Bruh. This thread ain't about us .

Beaker42

Reaction score
Whoever it is, he wasn't wrong. Time and again the Jerry-GM'd Cowboys fail when it truly matters. How the player handled it was wrong, but what he said wasn't wrong.
I don’t think the player was wrong at all. The ‘boys always seem to **** out when it matters. No hatred of losing.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
So who do you think the player was?

Terrell Owens.

A future HOFer straightening out another HOFer.

Witten was the only one with enough pro bowls and mantel to do it and he did.

That's my guess.

Last edited:

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
When emotions are high, rational is at an all time low. There's no reason to come after me.

I'm talking about the future of this team. I'm talking about players that will be Cowboys for five years plus .Witt will not and won't ever be one of those players.

Don't turn this personal Bruh. This thread ain't about us .

You responded with the same cocky attitude that you condemned Witten for having. You wanna talk football, that's my brother, let's talk. But responding in the manner you did tells me you either never played football and can't respect what it takes to be the best in the NFL or you did play and you moaned and whined just like said player when you lost and the leader of the team told you to sit down and shut up too.

GMO415

Reaction score
You responded with the same cocky attitude that you condemned Witten for having. You wanna talk football, that's my brother, let's talk. But responding in the manner you did tells me you either never played football and can't respect what it takes to be the best in the NFL or you did play and you moaned and whined just like said player when you lost and the leader of the team told you to sit down and shut up too.
Move on. I ain't the one .

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Move on. I ain't the one .
Look man you're right, we're on the same team. I just didn't like the blatant disrespect, but that doesn't mean I get to police everyone. At the end of the day your still a cowboys fan so you're family. Enjoy your weekend brother.