Bob Sturm ‏@SportsSturm 29m29 minutes ago
Jason Witten photo of fun

CVugoAsVEAAmbRE.jpg

Steven ‏@CmplexSmplicity 24m24 minutes ago
@SportsSturm Side View

CVuh9y9UEAAP8ty.jpg

links18

Reaction score
He could have gotten injured. Silly Witten......;)

Rainy

Reaction score
I've read on here how some of you guys will mute the TV broadcast and then have the radio on for the game broadcast. At first, I thought it was kind of pointless but the more I listen to Sham calling these highlights, the more I realize maybe I'm the crazy one. I'll have to try to have his broadcast on for one of these games!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember back when Parcells was here and we signed Martín Gramática to kick. When he kicked the game winner against the Giants that season, he started to run and Jason Witten chased him down to keep him from jumping and celebrating like his brother, Bill, did when Bill tore his ACL.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I've read on here how some of you guys will mute the TV broadcast and then have the radio on for the game broadcast. At first, I thought it was kind of pointless but the more I listen to Sham calling these highlights, the more I realize maybe I'm the crazy one. I'll have to try to have his broadcast on for one of these games!

i might look intothat myself. we are sure to get joe buck on sunday and i cant stand his yelling over a packers 5 yard pass

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I remember back when Parcells was here and we signed Martín Gramática to kick. When he kicked the game winner against the Giants that season, he started to run and Jason Witten chased him down to keep him from jumping and celebrating like his brother, Bill, did when Bill tore his ACL.

:laugh:

dogberry

Reaction score
If I can figure out what happened to the Cowboys' radio broadcast in Oklahoma City, I will keep on turning down the tv sound.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is what I was referring to ..

mggwk.gif

.. and there's Eli at the end with the look we've grown used to :)

jwitten82

Reaction score
This is what I was referring to ..

mggwk.gif

.. and there's Eli at the end with the look we've grown used to :)

Damn, that was a time I was into pre game shows, and I watched NFL network religiously. Now I cant stand either one, I was in 9th grade.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

I can't tolerate the delay. Its not in sync with TV broadcast.

JDSmith

Reaction score
How freaking strong are these guys? Witten picked up Bailey and carried him like I'd carry one of my daughters. Bailey is a 190 lbs man in gear - probably close to 200 lbs, and Witten looked like he could start jogging with him.