Image: Witten carrying Bailey in celebration and Sham's call

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm getting old. Sometimes I forget that kind of natural high. How it felt as an athlete enjoying the exhilaration of winning in sports when I was younger. Of beating the other team. Of sharing that wild uncontainable joy with teammates whom you sweated blood with. Of knowing the real reason why all of us competed so hard for a single goal.

Good stuff. Better memories. I envy them and hope they get to celebrate more often than less before the end of their season, however long that time may be. Winning is a special experience no matter how frequent or infrequent it occurs. There aren't many other experiences quite like it in life. That may be why some can't relate.

Thanks for posting @WoodysGirl . ;):D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I remember back when Parcells was here and we signed Martín Gramática to kick. When he kicked the game winner against the Giants that season, he started to run and Jason Witten chased him down to keep him from jumping and celebrating like his brother, Bill, did when Bill tore his ACL.

I don't think Bill Drammatica ever played in the NFL again.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Yea muting the T.V. and listenin to the Radio broadcast is definitely the way to go....even when the radio is a couple seconds behind, Id rather deal with that than listen to Buck, Gruden,Collinsworth etc.....

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TO sighting! (Sort of) :p

The funny thing is in the video, the announcer is saying how TO was angry his friend Vanderjagt was cut before the game and Gramatica was signed. :) Yet, when the kick was good, TO walks off smiling holding his index finger in the air.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Isn't it out of audio sync?

most of the time is pretty spot on, but yea sometimes the radio broadcast is behind the tv broadcast...like I said, I'd rather deal with that than Buck's pompous ***...or Gruden's constant hypocrisy...or Collinsworth's nasal voice....

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is what I was referring to ..

mggwk.gif

.. and there's Eli at the end with the look we've grown used to :)

That Eli look never gets old . . . . . . . . .